What's new

REGISTER NOW! Injustice 2 North America Online Beta w/ FAQ Superman, Batman, Atrocitus + Playable

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
NEW Update: NetherRealm has released an FAQ. The FAQ includes which characters will be playable, how long the beta is, when to expect access and much more!

Here's a sample of some of the FAQ:
Injustice 2 Beta FAQ:

What are we playing in this beta?
The Injustice 2 Multiplayer beta is 1v1 online play. This will help us test and optimize our online play.

How do I sign up for the Injustice 2 Multiplayer Beta?

Head to beta.injustice.com and follow the instructions listed. Keep an eye out for an access key after you sign up.

Who can participate in the Injustice 2 Multiplayer Beta?
The beta is available to players in North America.
Check out the FAQ link here!

Register now for Injustice 2's North America's Online Beta at beta.injustice.com

injbeta1.png

injbeta.png

beta.jpg

Well, Ed Boon is being his super vague self again! Today he posted this image on his twitter page.
with the caption

"Don't know why, but I can't help feeling like there is something missing today...."

For those who do not know, the beta symbol is missing from this sequence, leading to the general opinion that Ed Boon is hinting at an Injustice 2 beta. But what do you guys think about it? Discussion is always welcomed here!

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/822123903476789250
Source # 2: https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/822181099401052162

Beta FAQ: http://support.wbgames.com/link/portal/24022/24028/Article/1462/Injustice-2-Multiplayer-Online-Beta-FAQ

Edited by Youphemism (and Eldriken!) (the beta link should work now and there's now a link for a FAQ)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
FINALLY. Fuck yes, this is so good.

Surprised I'd never even thought about this for a second after they did the MKXL PC beta.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
But who will be given access to the beta is the more important question. Probably a "select few".

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
am i the only one who thinks this might mean there is no beta? because...well in the picture he posted there literally is no beta. id lover for there to be one but that was my first thought. and the word today really throws me off

Immortal

Blind justice....
Hopefully it's an open beta. Closed betas are a crock of shit and we already know who some of the "randomly selected" people will be if it is closed.

Make it open, NRS. You will get a lot more feedback that way. =D
I doubt Boon would tweet it publicly if their intentions would be inviting like idk 5-10 etc people....

It's either gonna be a VERY large closed beta (meaning they gonna do the same as with GGPO beta test for MK X) or more likely an open beta.

trufenix

bye felicia
Keep it closed, fucking accomplish something with it. An open beta just means a more bullshit game come launch.

E

Eldriken

Keep it closed, fucking accomplish something with it. An open beta just means a more bullshit game come launch.
More people to find busted shit = a more bullshit game come launch? I dunno, man. I'd like to hope otherwise.

I doubt Boon would tweet it publicly if their intentions would be inviting like idk 5-10 etc people....

It's either gonna be a VERY large closed beta (meaning they gonna do the same as with GGPO beta test for MK X) or more likely an open beta.
I know, but it could still be a closed beta for 100~ people. I'm just hoping it's not. =D