What's new

Possible grodd cross up bug

Sooooo idk if this is intended or not but grodds 22 1+3 string crosses up on the last hit on certain characters if they try crouch blocking holding back. The characters I have tested that it crosses up on so far are atrocitus , swamp thing , canary , and aquaman. It doesn't work on batman so idk wtf is going on with the hitboxes or if im just paranoid.

This only happens when you try to block holding down back and if grodd does it point blank.

@colt

I am aware that just holding down blocks both ways and high blocking ignores this but still just figured this was a problem

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The boxes in general in this game can be absurdly inconsistent.
I was playing against Bladam as Robin and his new string, the F122 or F112 that ends in the lightning, went for the third hit and crossed right over me.
Scarecrow's F3 hits up close at max height, but whiffs occasionally when they're touching distance and grounded.

And I was just thinking of labbing Grodd because of how much this string reminds me of Doomsday's 22 1+3.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Yesterday some random guy online was MBB3ing the gap in 22 consistently. I had to stop using 2 and 22 altogether after if become apparent that I could only hit stampede cancel 1 outta 4 times online...This isnt cool. This needs to be addressed.

I want to spend time in the lab figuring out matchups, not STILL practicing the stampede cancel. I hate to kick a dead horse here, but at 4 weeks into playing A-List I wasnt still practicing cancels. I had them down.

seveergg

The Elegant Swagger Beast
Yesterday some random guy online was MBB3ing the gap in 22 consistently. I had to stop using 2 and 22 altogether after if become apparent that I could only hit stampede cancel 1 outta 4 times online...This isnt cool. This needs to be addressed.

I want to spend time in the lab figuring out matchups, not STILL practicing the stampede cancel. I hate to kick a dead horse here, but at 4 weeks into playing A-List I wasnt still practicing cancels. I had them down.
The timing to get the sc is so weird and i dont mean to toot my own horn here but i think i explained how the timing works pretty well in my thread. In any case, cancels being cancels will always be risky because its more imput to fuck up on. But that is exactly why you play characters like grodd, because FUCK does it feel good to take your big king kong ding dong right to a batmans downtown browntown or aquaman or bladam or anyone that is faceroll. It just feels good to know that your character is worse in almost every way and harder to play...and you STILL whooped that ass boi! Then you get to do tour victory screeeecchhh