What's new

Breakthrough- Spec Ops Possible Cyrax type reset?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I think this was found with another character. Something like, if two launchers hit at the same time the combo counter resets.
Btw, this is a good thread to tag colt/16bit in.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I only recently made Spec Ops my main and completely forgot about this so thanks bringing it back up. Is there any way to make this viable?

I only recently made Spec Ops my main and completely forgot about this so thanks bringing it back up. Is there any way to make this viable?
The only way to make this happen is for two combo starters to hit at once. So missile into flipkick needs to hit on the same frame. Which is tricky considering the gravity will affect your combo. So I guess you would just have to lab something

The only way to make this happen is for two combo starters to hit at once. So missile into flipkick needs to hit on the same frame. Which is tricky considering the gravity will affect your combo. So I guess you would just have to lab something
Can any other characters do this?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Yes,Check did that about 7 months ago,anyway you guys should be more kind to others even if something is already known.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Seriously tho nobody even gives half a fuck if its known or not, especially if you can't link to any other thread made for it