What's new

Possible buffs & balancing?

Iconic Horror

Behold The Kingdom Of The Wretched Undying
I was really upset when the mace cancels got completely removed. They were really fun to do, promoted hit confirming, the damage wasn't too stupid (unless you abused the corner infinite). I feel like they could have went about taking out the infinite much better than completely ripping it from his toolset.

Nonetheless, kollector is still solid.

I feel like they should tone down his f12 string and perhaps make his other strings better. f12 feels rather safe to use, it's fast, it starts low, it kombos as well. I find myself using f12 80-90% of the time.

A nice little buff would be to make his kombos convert properly with his bolas. Sometimes when a string hits at max range the bolas don't kombo.

I forget the string because I never use it. I think it is 121.. it looks like a launcher but it isn't. It looks completely useless, other than that I get good use out of all his other strings and normals when the opportunities are right, they just need to make his kit as a whole I feel better and not so focused around f12.

I feel like they should tone down his f12 string and perhaps make his other strings better. f12 feels rather safe to use, it's fast, it starts low, it kombos as well. I find myself using f12 80-90% of the time.
I think this needs to stay unchanged, it's good but not OP. The only reason you rely on it so heavily is because the rest of his strings aren't as useful. IMO

A nice little buff would be to make his kombos convert properly with his bolas. Sometimes when a string hits at max range the bolas don't kombo.
100% agree. Combos shouldn't fail because I spaced you out TOO well.

The fact that you cant combo 4,4 at distance is ludicrous. TF is the point in having it if I cant hit confirm into Bola or db3 reliably. This should work at all distances.

I forget the string because I never use it. I think it is 121.. it looks like a launcher but it isn't. It looks completely useless, other than that I get good use out of all his other strings and normals when the opportunities are right, they just need to make his kit as a whole I feel better and not so focused around f12.
I use the 13(1 ) string as a reliable punisher into bola.

I personally think his f3 needs to be 0 again or plus on block preferably like Subz. It's got huge startup and can be interrupted by damn near anything. The string is nullified on block so it's not like you can use it to vary your attack patterns. It'd be his only truly plus-ish move and I'd be completely fine with that.

Iconic Horror

Behold The Kingdom Of The Wretched Undying
I think this needs to stay unchanged, it's good but not OP. The only reason you rely on it so heavily is because the rest of his strings aren't as useful. IMO

100% agree. Combos shouldn't fail because I spaced you out TOO well.

The fact that you cant combo 4,4 at distance is ludicrous. TF is the point in having it if I cant hit confirm into Bola or db3 reliably. This should work at all distances.

I use the 13(1 ) string as a reliable punisher into bola.

I personally think his f3 needs to be 0 again or plus on block preferably like Subz. It's got huge startup and can be interrupted by damn near anything. The string is nullified on block so it's not like you can use it to vary your attack patterns. It'd be his only truly plus-ish move and I'd be completely fine with that.
it would be nice to see his other strings and normals be buffed and even nicer if f1 remained the same. i do think it is pretty stupid that 44 won’t cancel into bolas.. the other things like strings at max range are just annoying. f3 being neutral or plus alone would make me feel so much more confident in this character.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Chakram is basically bolas except better, which solves those issues, but you have to use an ability slot.