What's new

Tech Possible Anti Martian Manhunter wakeup tech?

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Good stuff for the 111 knockdown.

If you prefer the 223 knockdown because they cant tech roll, try this.

After the 223 take a super small step back. Basically hold back until you feel GA free up. As soon as he moves back an inch shoot a low ice arrow. If done correctly it will beat all his wakeups.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Good stuff for the 111 knockdown.

If you prefer the 223 knockdown because they cant tech roll, try this.

After the 223 take a super small step back. Basically hold back until you feel GA free up. As soon as he moves back an inch shoot a low ice arrow. If done correctly it will beat all his wakeups.
I usually do this. Not the holding back thing but just timing the Ice Arrow..

Hey @Jimmypotato , remember that thing you put out as anti-bane wake-up? The jumping arrow down shot thing?

Do you think that could apply here too?
You mean dead on? The one where he fires two arrows at the ground? I haven't done a ton of work in the lab but my attempts to use it in practice make me think it's not that reliable. I you hit arrows jump arc at just the right spot it avoids the push, but if you're even a little off you're going to eat it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You mean dead on? The one where he fires two arrows at the ground? I haven't done a ton of work in the lab but my attempts to use it in practice make me think it's not that reliable. I you hit arrows jump arc at just the right spot it avoids the push, but if you're even a little off you're going to eat it.
I know theres a deadzone for MMH's push.
Maybe you can use it?