What's new

Possible Amazon.fr Leak of Injustice: Gods Among Us Game of the Year Edition for PS Vita

dragula96

Android App Programmer
Ever since Injustice: Gods Among Us released it has been doing great, so a "Game of the Year" edition is inevitable, right? This might just be the case as French Amazon.com or Amazon.FR has a listing for Injustice: Gods Among Us - Game of the Year Edition. The listing also says the 'article is to be published November 6, 2013' so this may very well be some leaked information surrounding the game.

Much like Mortal Kombat 9's PS Vita version that came with multiple skins that were exclusive to the Vita version, the Injustice: GAU vita version (if real), will likely offer something similar.
injgoty.jpg

Source: Amazon.fr

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
As long as they don't get exclusive anything I won't be furious... otherwise this is pretty cool if it's true.
Well if you're interested in getting it, why would it matter if it has exclusive content or not? :p

Dark_Rob

Noob
Vita is a really good little portable. Its a shame its not getting the support it deserves. Though that may be changing. Some bigger titles are being made for it including Batman: Arkam Origins. Injustice being released on it is cool as well. But fighting games never do well on portables. It would be nice if more titles were developed exclusively for the Vita as opposed to just being console ports that can never compete with they're big brother versions. Given how long the Vita has been out now, the number or quality available titles for it is tragically low. The Vita deserves better.

SteveRod92

Stevezam!!! :P
PSP had lots of amazing fighting games(Alpha, Guilty Gear, Blazblue etc..), glad that the same is coming true to VITA now. I don't own one myself yet but sure will soon when there's more fighting games release for the system. Hope this rumor is true also :p

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well if you're interested in getting it, why would it matter if it has exclusive content or not? :p
Oh I have no interest in getting it, I don't have a Vita, but for those who do it's good, and having the game on many platforms is always nice, I just don't like missing out on things because I bought it on x console instead of y.

I mean if it's just more Blackest Night skins, sure, go nuts, give them all those, but if it's stuff that should be in the console versions too I will be sad. Like if the rumored Jon Stewart GL skin is Vita only, or if they get full characters that we don't etc.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Preemptive shout outs to NRS when they release this version exclusively with Martian Manhunter, Red Hood, Swamp Thing and Darkseid.

Just kidding.

Sort of.

But it will have exclusive shit. I guess they really are just trying to ring our wallets dry with this game.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Oh I have no interest in getting it, I don't have a Vita, but for those who do it's good, and having the game on many platforms is always nice, I just don't like missing out on things because I bought it on x console instead of y.

I mean if it's just more Blackest Night skins, sure, go nuts, give them all those, but if it's stuff that should be in the console versions too I will be sad. Like if the rumored Jon Stewart GL skin is Vita only, or if they get full characters that we don't etc.
Well that's the thing, if it was just a direct port, what other incentive would there be to buy the Vita version? NRS/Midway has always done this in some form or another since MK3.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well that's the thing, if it was just a direct port, what other incentive would there be to buy the Vita version? NRS/Midway has always done this in some form or another since MK3.
...I know it will end up having exclusive stuff... I just don't want to miss anything :oops:

Can't wait. My vita has been collecting dust for months now. It's a shame that phones and tablets have stunted its growth. Hopefully they announce it at EVO

Plop

Noob
Vita needs this. I got my vita purely for the MK9 skins. I literally only have like 4 games, there's nothing else worth bothering with.

As long as they don't get exclusive anything I won't be furious... otherwise this is pretty cool if it's true.
Well actually, Sony has some sort of agreement/contract for ports to the PSV. Says that it needs to have exclusive content, or at least, not have said PSV-exclusive content brought over to the other platforms.

It is why the MK3 and MKII ninja skins, along with the alternate costumes for Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain are not being brought over to the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC versions of MK9.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
What is this now, you can just call your game "game of the year" without actually getting an award? Injustice stands no chance at even getting nominated this year with titles like Last of Us, Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto5, and the next gen launch titles like Killzone.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What is this now, you can just call your game "game of the year" without actually getting an award? Injustice stands no chance at even getting nominated this year with titles like Last of Us, Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto5, and the next gen launch titles like Killzone.
Best FG?
Top selling?

Amazon

Noob
That's awesome news I ahve mk 9 for my ps3 and my vita and love playing it, that and MVC3 are my fave ps vita games for the bus :-D Wonder Woman on the go- FTW!