What's new

Question Possibilities of Smoke being in mk10?

Should Smoke be in MKX?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
How likely do you think he'll appear in the next upcoming game MKX?!

personally, i would be pretty let down if he isnt in it! Seeing as he's one of the mainstream names when it comes to casuals or people who dont really play the game, but know of it and have played a few times etc..

I would be pretty upset if all the Franchise boys don't make it (and girls) / like Reptile / Cyrax / Sektor / Rain / Kitana (i can do without her =] ) / Ermac / Mileena / id even like it if skarlet came back. IMO most of these characters are HIGHLY important to the franchise (especially the ninjas / not talking about tremor etc etc, i only mean the O.G. ninja's that helped staple mk).

I'm pretty confident Reptile will be in it for sure and they would be stupid not to include kitana, but cyrax sektor rain smoke i feel all deserve spots in the roster. Or should i say the fans deserve to have them in here. I also understand they want to introduce new ppl which is totally awesome, but for the fan's that have stayed by mk's side through childhood and into adults; would really be a shocker and might possibly turn a full on "Daddy's a rock" (the triumphent one with the bulging vein down the middle split into lightning bolts) boner into a not so impressive "Half a stock" dangler :(

what are your thoughts on this. please refrain from past encounters or salty vagina syndrome because one character beat you up on xboxlive in one of the games. this is just soely based on the characters themselves.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
only if he's teaming up with noob again haha. For real though I don't mind if he's in again. He pretty cool, just that hair, gah. I hated it. It is like he is using the same shampoo as Sindel. Only his hair is a little more lucious. As a character he should come back remade a bit.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
only if he's teaming up with noob again haha. For real though I don't mind if he's in again. He pretty cool, just that hair, gah. I hated it. It is like he is using the same shampoo as Sindel. Only his hair is a little more lucious. As a character he should come back remade a bit.
haha ya i agree noob i totally didnt even put in here for some reason but yah he needs to be in too!

Iunno. Having a "new character" pair and an "old character" pair would be nice. Ferrah / Torr and Noob / Smoke. I'd main those two in a heartbeat.