What's new

Tech Position Reversal Standing 3 in the corner .

More DD tech on the way. Seperate threads or one that is going to be pretty big ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Error404

Noob
Doomsday can use a certain combo in the corner that makes postions reverse , making these and several other interactable combos possible .
The actuall combo itself does 37% , not counting the interactable . If you plan on doing these combos be aware that you will loose corner control (not counting the left corner of the Watchtower ). You can use this with every corner interactable that is not picked up and thrown , but a lot of them will not reset and and just scale , giving you about 42-44% total damage .
Here , have some bonus tech .
This time the combo does 32% , but guarantees pretty much every other corner interactable , including the infamous tree on Themyscira . P.S. sorry for the horrible quality , will work on that .
@MastererBetty
@Qwark28
@SonicBoomBrad
@GGA Jeremiah
@Nutrient
@Eldriken
@Metzos
Also tag any DD players that im forgeting .

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This is useful to end a round, preferably when you have 2 more bars, when it's an interactible like the glass. If it's something like the tree I assume you can dash up NJD3 and switch sides to put them right back in the corner.

Error404

Noob
Haven't experimented with that but im gonna look for a way to get the air throw to reverse from that situation and throw them back in the corner

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If the glass has already been broken for example , idk still gonna experiment with this . I have a feeling this could lead to more options , not just interactables
If the interactable is gone then you basically did a corner combo with the same damage as the regular one but with one more bar for ex shake.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I love the watchtower one. Swag combo plus you get to keep pressure. I agree with qwark though, these are definately round enders. Im not letting anybody out of that corner unless they hit me.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Good look on these position switch combos, and for still working on interactable combos. Do you know if these combos work on every size body, I ask because banes position switch combo only works on small bodies.

P.S I didnt know that could happen on watchtower, I got some experiments to do [devil emoji]

Error404

Noob
Good look on these position switch combos, and for still working on interactable combos. Do you know if these combos work on every size body, I ask because banes position switch combo only works on small bodies.

P.S I didnt know that could happen on watchtower, I got some experiments to do [devil emoji]
Thats a good question actually I haven't tested it on big bodies. They probably do but , ill get back to you later when i try them on lex or smth.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
Haha this is great stuff. I remember a while back doing some corner combos and saw the interactable notification on the life bar and thought I was crazy. Very cool and nice find indeed

EDIT: Just tested and this indeed works on big body characters

Last edited: