What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Portuguese Interview with Cassie Cage voice actor...

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but apparently some info about characters may be tucked away in this interview...only it's in Portuguese. Can any one translate?

ROtagaki

Praise the Sun! Hail Kotal Khan!
This translation is far from perfect, but I think I got most of it covered!!! p.s: sorry for the typos! :)

"Never talk to me again, you piece of trash!"
Since this is my first experience with a videogame, I though it very interesting. It was surprising and different to be part of a game that a grew up playing,
I remember that it was really nice to end with other peoples life with a female character! As a girl, I felt represented by all those women! I remember that!
"I make violence look beautiful! That´s what my fists are for!"
"Eat this!!!"
"So you already heard of kicking ass!"
That fits with me! (laughts) Well, done Cassie!!!
She is a sargent, so she has a Strong personality, although she does have softer side, There is a guy that she seems to fall (in love) for!!!
"Are you alright uncle Jax? Your joints are crackling!"
"You know what´s funny? Your face!"

It´s a fighting game, so you having to make those sounds like "ugh", "outch"... that was funny!!!
I had to understand the character, so I heard the way she said things in english and tryied to incorporate them!
"You should rethink your life!"
"That was my father´s."

There is a lot of people helping with that, giving me tips and advices. Sometimes I get it right away some times I don´t!
"He sent me here to kick your ass!"
Repeat
"Stay away from my mother, you piece of trash!"
"You have no idea what I´m going to do."
" Never in your life!"

I´m very happy to make this job as Cassie Cage. I hope people like it. Both people who like MK and people who like my music. Hope you guys have fun!
"This is only getting worse!"

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
@ROtagaki has a much more clear translation on this thread.

The Jax part makes it obvious he's in, not surprising.

but what IS surprising is this:

"That was my father´s."

WAS my father's? Is Johnny. .. dead?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
@ROtagaki has a much more clear translation on this thread.

The Jax part makes it obvious he's in, not surprising.

but what IS surprising is this:

"That was my father´s."

WAS my father's? Is Johnny. .. dead?
Could be... Depends on context... I have stuff that I would say was someone else's and they are alive...
At the same time Johnny is dead sooo...

If he really is though I demand a Cassie alt where she has Cassie tatted across her chest...