What's new

Pop Culture Shock Toys releasing $500 Shao Kahn statue

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
This fearsome polystone statue showcases the Emperor of the Outworld. With the expert prowess of PCS's small army of artisans, no detail has been spared. With precise craftsmanship, you'll marvel over every spike of armor and every studded piece of armor. Clocking in at an impressive 22 inches tall, Shao beckons for more shelf space that a normal mortal statue would dictate. DO HIS BIDDING OR SUFFER!

This PCS 'Bloody' Exclusive includes all the features of the 'Emperor of Outworld' version, such as LED eyes and a switch out unmasked head but comes with a Bloody Hammer !​

Pre-Order Begins February 1st @ 3pm pacific

Specification
Licensor: MORTAL KOMBAT, NetherRealm Studios, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Product Type:
Product Size: 22" (56cm)"H(55.88cm) x "W(0cm) x "L(0cm) Estimate
Product Weight: 20lbs(9kg) Estimate

Sculpted By: Jerry Macaluso & Justin McMillan
Painted By: Mike Najera
Art Director: Jerry Macaluso

Full Link Below:
http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/mortal-kombat-shao-kahn-klassic-exclusive-bloody.html

Other Characters:
Kintaro: http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/shop-by/mortal-kombat-kintaro.html
MKX Quan: http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/shop-by/quan-chi-mortal-kombat-x-84.html
Sun God Kotal : http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/property/mortal-kombat/kotal-kahn-sun-god.html
@Tim Static

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I envy the folks who will buy this without even thinking about it...

IMO this is the best Shao Kahn.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
at first glance id say that price tag is insulting to consumers, but then i remember how gnarly collectibles are to some people.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
All this statue did was remind me of how much of a classic gay fantasy ideal Shao is (and no, I'm not insulting anything). I miss him :(. Sassy Old Queen Shinnok was fun though but, to use the tag line, who's next? Original timeline had shitty bosses with "the Deadly Alliance", Onaga and Blaze so hopefully they have someone worthwhile.

On topic, $500? No thanks.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Really wish I had the cash for this. This would look great next to my other MK figures. I still want some figures of the new characters (That isn't Kotal). If we get a Cassie my life is complete.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Can we trade Leatherface or Alien for Shao Kahn in the Kombat Pack 2? Man, I'd love a balanced, playable version of him in an MK. The only times we've been able to play him he's been a corny broken mess or only accessible via hacks. I was actually predicting prior to MKX's release that Mileena would have an Empress of Outworld variation where she used Shao Kahn's hammer. I thought that would have been awesome.

On topic - this statue is badass but too expensive.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Can we trade Leatherface or Alien for Shao Kahn in the Kombat Pack 2? Man, I'd love a balanced, playable version of him in an MK. The only times we've been able to play him he's been a corny broken mess or only accessible via hacks. I was actually predicting prior to MKX's release that Mileena would have an Empress of Outworld variation where she used Shao Kahn's hammer. I thought that would have been awesome.

On topic - this statue is badass but too expensive.
I would for sure replace Alien with him (I am too much of a horror movie nerd to get rid of LF. Still like Alien he is pretty cool). Shao was fun to play in MKT, and a balanced version of him in MKX? Bruh instant pocket character. Why do I get the feeling he will be a pre order bonus in MK11?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I was actually predicting prior to MKX's release that Mileena would have an Empress of Outworld variation where she used Shao Kahn's hammer. I thought that would have been awesome.
They REALLY dropped the ball on my fave there by not giving her a variation utilizing her Father's hammer (I mean if Kitana can "mourn" her best friend why couldn't Mileena mourn her father?).

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Damn, great detail though I'd love to see more ninjas! Yes I'm a ninja nut lol

This is oldschool Kahn on roids!

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I cant imagine people spending 500 on a statue but it is very cool looking
Spend big on hobbies mate. Also, I imagine these things have payment plans. I'm on a Payment plan for a $440 Cammy statue. About 80 bucks every couple months. A bit easier that way.

Matix218

Get over here!
Spend big on hobbies mate. Also, I imagine these things have payment plans. I'm on a Payment plan for a $440 Cammy statue. About 80 bucks every couple months. A bit easier that way.
Fair enough, I pay $300 per season to play ice hockey so I guess to each their own