What's new

Poor Mileena…

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Characters who rely on an opponent making a mistake to capitalize are usually grade A dog shit. Good characters can impose their will with little effort and dictate the pace.

Poor Mileena couldnt open up a can of sardines even if Prince Albert was coronated as King. Pure dog shit.

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
The way Mileena stans behaved on social media, it is no wonder she is what she is. You guys basically bullied everyone on the staff to get her into the game. Real nasty behavior, the nastiest might it say. I couldn't believe they actualy rewarded that kind of behavior and put her skank ass in the game. If it was me who developed games, I wouldn't put that ugly monster in a MK for years to come. Count your blessings folks, you don't even like the game. Who knows, she might appear in Injustass 3 as a dlc. I sure hope she doesn't!
Like… who are you talking to? The crazy Twitter stans and sane Mileena fans here are not the same people. Know your audience.

Komatose

The Prettiest
No, it doesnt. Imagine an angry shit eating mob of Mileena stans telling a dev everyday to kill himself because you NEED to have a video game character in a game you don't even like. Now, does that happen to you?
Actually, yeah. I’ve been told way worse things in my entirety of online gaming lol Know what I do? Laugh and move on. That’s what a normal person would do. You’re very emotionally unstable if you let text-based online words hurt you especially over something like that lol.

I would be shocked if the bullies in this context, didn't include plenty of adults with careers and was not entirely composed of angsty children
If you’re an adult doing that, that’s even worse. Focus on your wife and kids bro lel (not you specifically, in general to the people who should have more of a life, dignity and morals to know better).

IMAGINE being an adult acting like that over a fictional character. IMAGINE.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Like… who are you talking to? The crazy Twitter stans and sane Mileena fans here are not the same people. Know your audience.
I’m convinced he’s trolling mega hard with a post like that tbh lol I wouldn’t read into it too much.

Komatose

The Prettiest
This is what you get for wanting to win. I got to enjoy her just fine because all I cared about was she looked hella sick, and it was fun to dash around.

f1, d3, dashes, lots of sais, and seeing how often people would let me throw KB them. That's about all I wanted or did, and I was pretty ok with that.

Even a 1000h in, I like most people couldn't tell you if she was good or bad, just that she could stab you in the face really, really fast.
The... Entire point of the game is to win... Of course people want to win. Talking in a condescending manner towards people who are more competitive than you isn’t a good look. The game was literally made to be competitive... So yes. People want to achieve the objective of the game. Winning.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Actually, yeah. I’ve been told way worse things in my entirety of online gaming lol Know what I do? Laugh and move on. That’s what a normal person would do. You’re very emotionally unstable if you let text-based online words hurt you especially over something like that lol.

If you’re an adult doing that, that’s even worse. Focus on your wife and kids bro lel (not you specifically, in general to the people who should have more of a life, dignity and morals to know better).

IMAGINE being an adult acting like that over a fictional character. IMAGINE.
An actual mob of people harrasing you online everyday until they get what they want? Yes, im sure you have it the worst bruv.

Most Mileena fans are definitely not kids, those are legit adults who behave like children. The same people who make multiple accounts to make her win stupid game awards. Lmao!

Immortal

Blind justice....
An actual mob of people harrasing you online everyday until they get what they want? Yes, im sure you have it the worst bruv.

Most Mileena fans are definitely not kids, those are legit adults who behave like children. The same people who make multiple accounts to make her win stupid game awards. Lmao!
You have no idea...none what so ever.

I can tell you from personal experience + dozen of people from our studio (who have big following on social media) that what people write on TT, FB or any SM has ZERO effect on our decision making nor we honestly care about what those people say.

We make decision based on how popular a character / DLC / Story will be with players and most importantly do we gonna make money out of it. That's it, nothing more. If it make us money we do it. Making a complex character takes roughly from 3 to 5 weeks from start to finish, so it's an investment on our side which is carefoully waged against potential profits. If the math checks out, we do it.

We do it and then we go home to our family, enjoy our lifes and give 0 fucks what some angry Stans who have nothing better to do say on TT/FB or any other SM.

Last edited:
The way Mileena stans behaved on social media, it is no wonder she is what she is. You guys basically bullied everyone on the staff to get her into the game.
I actually don't use social media, and didn't expect her to be in the game. Please don't group me with the crazy harassment people. I also don't believe anyone in this thread was part of that either.

This is what you get for wanting to win. I got to enjoy her just fine because all I cared about was she looked hella sick, and it was fun to dash around.
I'm actually quite enjoying her as well. However there's no question that from a competative sense, she could be improved.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
The... Entire point of the game is to win... Of course people want to win. Talking in a condescending manner towards people who are more competitive than you isn’t a good look. The game was literally made to be competitive... So yes. People want to achieve the objective of the game. Winning.
It's a partial joke dude. Only partial in that there are people that think they are way more competitive and informed than they actually they are. I take people's thoughts on balancing very scepticaly.

The objective for most people is not to win in a truely competitive sense. It's to awkwardly beat up your buddy or some shmo online that has no idea what to do about Sheeva stomp, then give them the fatality business. Most any character will do. Enter Scorpion's OP teleport.

What works and is good dramatically flexes across skill levels with what is genuinely compeditive only applying to an extraordinary rare set of players that don't tend to come here.

Some characters have to end up on the bottom. There is no way around that. The competitive community doesn't need her specifically to be high tier for the character to be a success in a general sense. They have a number of options and they literally will play any char that is good just because they are.

Looking at her only from a competitive standpoint is one dimensional if someone was trying to figure out if she was a success or not. It's probably the smallest and least important dimension at that because it applies to the fewest people.

If everyone hated her and nobody plays her for any reason then that's different. To that I do remember hearing a lot of more general players expecting her to play different so maybe average players dislike her too. I don't really know how other people felt. I just know I thought she was one of the coolest looking in the game and had a good time. Of course I pretty much enjoyed every character I tried so I may just be easily amused.