What's new

Poll: Which Legacy Characters Should Return For The First Time Since Armageddon?

Which Legacy Characters Should Return For The First Time Since Armageddon?

• Kintaro

Votes: 15 13.2%
  • Chameleon

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Khameleon

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Motaro

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Fujin

Votes: 77 67.5%
  • Sareena

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • Jarek

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Kai

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Meat

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Reiko

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • Blaze

• Drahmin

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Frost

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Hsu Hao

• Li Mei

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Mavado

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Mokap

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Moloch

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Nitara

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Ashrah

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Dairou

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Darrius

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Havik

Votes: 69 60.5%
  • Hotaru

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Kira

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Kobra

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Onaga

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Shujinko

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Daegon

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • Taven

Votes: 15 13.2%

• Total voters

Gamer68

Fujin!
  • Kintaro
  • Motaro
  • Fujin
  • Sareena
  • Kai
  • Reiko
  • Frost
  • Li Mei
  • Nitara
  • Ashrah
  • Havik
  • Hotaru
  • Onaga
  • Daegon
Some of these were kinda lame, but I feel like they have potential to be redesigned and to finally be cool. About Daegon: he technically exists in the current timeline, Kenshi and Takeda's arcs involve the Red Dragon, and so I feel he could finally be introduced. Kintaro would make sense because Sheeva was in MK9 and Goro was in MKX, so maybe it's his turn? Motaro will probably never happen, but I voted anyway because I think he's cool.

EDIT: By the way, I don't think all of these will be in obviously, lol. It would be too much. This is just a pool of characters I would like to see/I think has potential.

Last edited:

aj1701

Noob
I picked Li Mei, but only because I couldn't cast a vote without picking anything.

Those characters should be buried along with the ET Atari game.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I voted for Sareena, Ashrah, and Li Mei.

Normally Li Mei wouldn't rate much for me, but I like the Michelle Yeoh-style MKX redesign a lot.

Sareena deserves a real shot in a proper game, and visually I think Ashrah is the best PS2 era design. Sareena and Ashrah have storyline overlap, too, so they could join forces perhaps in the Netherrealm if the story winds up there.

(I'm keen to see Fujin again too, but I figured he didn't need the help in the vote.)

KCJ506

Noob
My top five(in no particular order)

Fujin
Havik
Sareena
Frost
Reiko

Other post trilogy characters I'd like but as much as the aforementioned five

Li Mei
Nitara
Hotaru
Kira

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Fujin, Sareena (they need to bring back Kia and Jataaka, too), Reiko, Frost, Blaze, and Li Mei.

everyone who keeps voting frost can we arrange a time to meet up so i can slap the shit out of you cause we already have a sub zero and a cyber zero and older sub zero who turned black and a blue female ninja kitana, there is no bigger waste of time than a gender swap. Fuck cassie cage for the same reason

Espio

Kokomo
everyone who keeps voting frost can we arrange a time to meet up so i can slap the shit out of you cause we already have a sub zero and a cyber zero and older sub zero who turned black and a blue female ninja kitana, there is no bigger waste of time than a gender swap. Fuck cassie cage for the same reason
Very absurd argument especially mentioning Kitana who has nothing in common with Frost in terms of lore, abilities, special moves, weapons or motivations. People should stretch before they reach.