What's new

[Poll] What Kombatants do you want to be in MK11?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Mileena, Kitana, Sindel, Shang Tsung, Smoke (Enenra), and 'Other', which would be Pennywise.

However, I'm 90% positive the leaks are real. So, I think Mileena, Kitana, and Shang Tsung are in anyway. Sindel and Pennywise are very solid bets for DLC and I like human/Enenra Smoke so I just chose him.

Lol generic evil kung master is the most wanted character

I want Fujin, Havik, Hotaru, Ashrah, Kenshi, and Mavado to be in MK11 though they are unlikely to be playable

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I feel like this exact same thread was made last week... oh god, deja vu. Please tell me this isn't some bullshit groundhog day where I'm going through last week again!! Last week sucked ass lol.

That said, I voted for:

Cyrax
Sektor
Rain
Smoke (human)
Ermac
Reptile (well I would have voted reptile if he was included, so I omitted my 6th vote)

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Every time I see the username LawAbidingCitizen it makes me think of the Gerard Butler movie.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Totally agree, but in this particular poll he has only 14 votes :) the other thread with similiar poll was more reliable and he eventually won that too. Still NRS will put Jax instead and laugh at us - poor Rain fans ;)

I swear to god if they he was not in the main roster they just obviously suck at choosing the roster ..
Clearly

I mean its not like i like a character and i just want it to be in the game because i like it , with rain its a different issue