What's new

Poison Ivy Vortex? Still in Lab

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
So I have been labbing her right when I got the game I have wanted to try out the potential of a vortex ever since I saw the restand properties of her EX command grab. AND IT WORKS! Timing is difficult but it is very ambiguous and kicks hard A ass.

I do not yet have a full video, sorry my camera hasn't been working.. but here's the jist:

Ex Command Grab, walk back a split second, jump in 1 will cross up/Jump in 2 or 3 will hit normal.

When you land j1 crossup you can go into a b2d2 full combo or if j3 lands not crossup here is the bnb I've used that gets good damage: j3, d1 EX Command Grab, b3, j3, f213 (Set up trait or other mixup) 373.43 (Which I believe is 37% reset). I'm sure you can find a larger Bnb but that's my first hour combo I set up, works very constantly.

This will also allow you the opportunity to throw out another command grab as the opponent will either be block high or walking towards you, therefore allowing for the potential of a 33/33/33 (Jump in/Crossup/Command Grab)

Command Grab Combo: Ex Command Grab, b3, j3, b1d2 command grab: 319.00 (About 32% I think)

Thoughts anyone?