What's new

Poison Ivy Top damage combos and set ups

TwiztidOne

I don't know who that is...
Just did and you're still wrong lol. Stage doesn't matter either so idk where you got that one from.

Use j1.
i think he was using stage to refer to the point in the combo, not the actual stage on screen, but either way j1 ftw

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
What's up bro? What do you need to know?
Plants need dirt to grow. Share your dirt with me. Lol!

Stuff like 50/50s if she has any. Optimal block pressure. Optimal mid screen and corner combos. OTG's. The stuff I probably won't find poking around on my own.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Plants need dirt to grow. Share your dirt with me. Lol!

Stuff like 50/50s if she has any. Optimal block pressure. Optimal mid screen and corner combos. OTG's. The stuff I probably won't find poking around on my own.
https://www.youtube.com/user/rbrook908

That's where I have most stuff with her. Watch whatever you want (some of the combos need to be updated tho) and let me know what else you wanna know

ArryKae

Noob
Can someone help me with part of a combo? I've been in practice for 45+ minutes and can't land it once. I can't connect the underlined part in.. B2D2~DB2(MB), F3F, JI2, F213, 4. I can hit them after they bounce, but can't catch them in the air with the F3F. Any tips on this would be appreciated.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Can someone help me with part of a combo? I've been in practice for 45+ minutes and can't land it once. I can't connect the underlined part in.. B2D2~DB2(MB), F3F, JI2, F213, 4. I can hit them after they bounce, but can't catch them in the air with the F3F. Any tips on this would be appreciated.
As soon as you hit with mb drills, do f3. And don’t do j2, do j1

B2d2 mb drills, f3, j1, F21, f212/3

You shouldn’t really be doing that combo anyways. Do B2d2 into Datura2