What's new

Poison Ivy Series ( possibly funny)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
yep, she can do a raw f3 after his wc and the second one will get stuffed because of the recovery. You can dash after every shot he takes as well and if he does his wc after b12u3 you can punish by jumping after b12u3. It seems 5-5 for now, I'll have to play a true deadshot main because we know there were a lot of fakes out there.
She definitely can’t f3 lol that’s bullshit. If you did that then you were playing online and the timing on the second WC was off.

She can dash thru it but you have to be perfect. Literally right after you duck.

You can drill now too. At first I thought you couldn’t but after I got the timing down, you can stuff him out the second WC with drills. You need perfect timing tho.

Same with barkskin. Perfect timing

Idk if that’s enough to call it 5-5 but it’s defi not as hard as it used to be. SG is still aids tho and her worse MU now

And with buffs, all she needs is an AA and a 6f d1. The trait stuff isn’t a buff, it’s a fix, and yes she needs that too. Barkskin recovering faster would be broken because she reduces damage AND takes no chip. All the other damage reducing moves aren’t as good as hers so that’s why theirs recovers faster than hers. It’s called balance.

MysTiiK_V

"For Mother Nature"
She definitely can’t f3 lol that’s bullshit. If you did that then you were playing online and the timing on the second WC was off.

She can dash thru it but you have to be perfect. Literally right after you duck.

You can drill now too. At first I thought you couldn’t but after I got the timing down, you can stuff him out the second WC with drills. You need perfect timing tho.

Idk if that’s enough to call it 5-5 but it’s defi not as hard as it used to be. SG is still aids tho and her worse MU now

And with buffs, all she needs is an AA and a 6f d1. The trait stuff isn’t a buff, it’s a fix, and yes she needs that too. Barkskin recovering faster would be broken because she reduces damage AND takes no chip. All the other damage reducing moves aren’t as good as hers so that’s why theirs recovers faster than hers. It’s called balance.
hmmm, could be online timing but i think its 5-5 for now, but i think her worst mu's to play imo are supergirl, beetle, superman, fate, and storm.

yep, she can do a raw f3 after his wc and the second one will get stuffed because of the recovery. You can dash after every shot he takes as well and if he does his wc after b12u3 you can punish by jumping after b12u3. It seems 5-5 for now, I'll have to play a true deadshot main because we know there were a lot of fakes out there.
Right especially when it came to ranked and you were winning with ivy... the counterpick began

The only good thing about skin is the no chip the damge reduction is barely noticeable... and I’m not saying it she be like 16 recovery it should at least be 30-35 it’s really not worth using when most projectiles are high and hit you before you can even put it on so it does needs changes it’s not balanced... if it gave armor yeah.... but most of the time it’s not worth using over nightshade even with how messed up it can be... that’s just my experience with maining ivy

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
The only good thing about skin is the no chip the damge reduction is barely noticeable... and I’m not saying it she be like 16 recovery it should at least be 30-35 it’s really not worth using when most projectiles are high and hit you before you can even put it on so it does needs changes it’s not balanced... if it gave armor yeah.... but most of the time it’s not worth using over nightshade even with how messed up it can be... that’s just my experience with maining ivy
I’m all for the recovery of Barkskin being shaved but people want it to recover insanely fast, like Firestorm’s shield. If it were that quick, it would be dumb.