What's new

Poison Ivy: Pocket character for bad Match Ups?

if it's about mu, 6-4, ok. IDK why u wrote all this irrelevant text, because what I was saying is that you can check him after bf1 as you got a life lead, and it will damage his zoning game a lot.
u think he completely shuts down PI's ability to zone, but in this case he is not.

I don't think you understand what an even MU is and everything you're saying is only working against scrubs.
stop flaming, 2 hours ago you thought that d2 punish on darkseid air tp does more damage than b2 , that u cannot trade with ds, can punish beams anywhere

She does lose in most cases, but there are some characters with those tools and she does perfectly fine against. Darkseid and Black Adam are some of those characters. She bops Starfire apparently as well (I use both and I still haven't ran that MU)

I'm still trippin on how dude said deadshot is a 5-5 lol. That's one of the most horrendous MUs in the game.
You think that black adam and ivy are even ? I've been under the impression that it's bad for ivy

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
if it's about mu, 6-4, ok. IDK why u wrote all this irrelevant text, because what I was saying is that you can check him after bf1 as you got a life lead, and it will damage his zoning game a lot.
u think he completely shuts down PI's ability to zone, but in this case he is not.

stop flaming, 2 hours ago you thought that d2 punish on darkseid air tp does more damage than b2 , that u cannot trade with ds, can punish beams anywhere
I didn't say d2 did more damage than b2, you aren't trading against a good one and she can punish beams.

Don't be mad because you think you're good because you play randoms and upload irrelevant shit on twitter and then get exposed for being a fraud lol. You were thinking Ivy was even against him and now you're trying to say it's 6-4 in his favor after getting blasted with facts. Lol sad.

But I give up. I gave you point for point on how she loses yet you think it's even because of a trade. I'll go back talking to the good players lol. Have a good one!

Last edited:

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
wow this thread is going an unwanted direction, all I wanted was suggestions lol

I didn't say d2 did more damage than b2, you aren't trading against a good one and she can punish beams.

Don't be mad because you think you're good because you play randoms and upload irrelevant shit on twitter and then get exposed for being a fraud lol. You were thinking Ivy was even against him and now you're trying to say it's 6-4 in his favor after getting blasted with facts. Lol sad.

But I give up. I gave you point for point on how she loses yet you think it's even because of a trade. I'll go back talking to the good players lol. Have a good one!
OMG, you obviously got mental disorder or something, thinking you r right, but u r not.

Yep you did, stop pretending you r the god of ivy
And the damage isn't bad since she gets a b3 from a d2, or she can do MBb3 which is more damage than what you'll get with b2.
there is a trade, and no punish for beams.

upload irrelevant shit on twitter
WTF r u even talking about?

Don't be mad because you think you're good because you play randoms
Lol, u r the 1 who flames and you don't have a single clue who i play against.

You cannot show beams punish, cause there's no punish for them full screen. So, only thing you do is just empty talk, with no proofs and random trash talk, trying to look like a pro.
It's a waste of time. Done talking to you, boy.