What's new

Poison IVy All Gear Move/Ability Showcase

showcasing the gear abilities and moves for poison ivy. these are all of the moves that she has in the game which are unlockable (by lootboxes and certain multiverses, also by level up the character)

some of these moves are extremely good, if i had to rank these moves from 1 to 5 this would be my list.

1. slide
2. deadly thorns
3. petals of life
4. needles
5. vines

Lokheit

Noob
Yeah basically the slide is OP af and you should always get it as it completly changes the character (you can even forget about B2D2 and Datura because it gives you more reach and same safety than B2D2 while low profiling projectiles and the launcher has better damage scaling than Datura2 not to mention the addition of a real wakeup).

The projectile is good on block. Really slow to cast but gives you a different ranged option and also the other moves are crap so it's fine. I don't use it too much though, but it's fine to have it around.

IMO the needles are better than petals of life because the damage at least makes a difference, still wouldn't get it over the projectile because this one replaces an existing move, but if I had to choose I think it would be the third option. Petals on the other hand heals for almost nothing while being EVEN SLOWER than bed of thorns, making it 100% unusable garbage.

Crawling Vine is garbage on a stick. Basically it removes your best zoning option to give you a second even worse uppercut with slightly more horizontal reach. Don't even look at it lol.

It's a pity that Ivy only got 5 gear moves when there are characters with a couple more than her. Here's hoping one day they add a gear move teleport using a giant flower bud (like the one on her intro).