What's new

Podcast ft. Rickyraws, Crusty Clown and Meanzuga

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
FGC podcast ft. Rickyraws, Crusty Clown & meanzuga (skip to 3:50)

Topics discussed:
-NRS' high level of creativity.
-Returning players for I2.
-Sonic Fox inspiring young players.
-NRS polishes their stuff.
-The longevity of an FG, and how people came back to IGAU and had fun, aside from the netcode.

-The injustice tournament
-Injustice 2 mechanics talk and speculation
-Low shots
-Trident Footsies

- Controllers de-syncing and tournament rules regarding it.
- Injustice 2 being a legacy game.
- Ricky talking about Killer Frost and how she could be better in I2.

Credits:
@meanzuga for recording the podcast
@Crusty Clown for adjusting the audio
@Rickyraws for being our Killer Frost evangelist

Tagged:

Thoughts and feedback appreciated.

Disclaimer:
This was recorded a week ago, but due to audio issues, I had to put it off. Please keep that in mind.

Last edited:

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Haven't listened yet, excited to though.

I know that if you make a post (or thread) on this site, and then go back and edit tags in after the tags don't notify their targets.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You need to tag people in the first version of the post that you make or it won't notify them. I haven't received either notification. But it's fine because I'm almost finished it lol

Youphemism

Nope didn't get that one either lol, just said you replied. How are you doing the tags exactly? Detail exactly what it is you're doing when you go to tag people.

Crusty

Nope didn't get that one either lol, just said you replied. How are you doing the tags exactly? Detail exactly what it is you're doing when you go to tag people.
I just do it like this

@ <insert username here>

Youphemism

I just do it like this

@ <insert username here>
That's probably why it's not working then. You need to put the @ then type the first three or four characters of their name then their name should appear in a small pop up list where you're typing. Click on their name in the pop up list and it will autofill the rest of the tag and actually link to/tag the member.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I don't listen to a lot of podcasts due to the limited amount of time I have, but I listened to this one. Have to say I was entertained by the topics on tap.

FYI for everyone, you can only tag up to 5 users at a time. After that, the remaining users will not receive a notification.

Crusty

I don't listen to a lot of podcasts due to the limited amount of time I have, but I listened to this one. Have to say I was entertained by the topics on tap.

FYI for everyone, you can only tag up to 5 users at a time. After that, the remaining users will not receive a notification.
Is that 5 users per post, or 5 users per thread?

Just asking for clarification.