What's new

PND MADZIN Wins MKXL Stunfest 2016

1 week ago occured the French MKXL Qualifier Cup tournament at Stunfest. 3000€ cashprize and the winner will face the French player who won a previous tournament made by G4G. But let's not go too far in the past...

This 22nd May, we've got the honour to have Imstilldadaddy, @Madzin and @Nivek in our country.

However they didn't come for nothing. Here is the top 8 :
1/ PND MADZIN
2/ MICKADI
3/ EG NIVEK
4/ YUZU MASTA
5 tie / imstildadaddy & Daloul
7 tie/ CDV_MCZ| Whitebl4ck & DOOMSDAY-15RUS

Congratulation to @Madzin for winning this tournament !
Yet, Mickadi won the G4G and had to do another match ft3 against @Nivek.
Despite losing at the Stunfest, @Nivek won this ft3 and so managed to qualify to MKXL Cup !

I apologize for all the trouble the viewers, people who wanted to watch, faced. I linked as soon as I saw @Mitsuownes 's message. Sadly, Yuzu Clan Gaming's tweet didn't got though the web so most people didn't saw the tournament's beginning. It's true french's organization isn't really flawless and we (MK community) suffered from late planifications from organizers (not the staff for MK, stunfest's).

The VODs have been sent to the Stunfest and we wait for them to send them on Internet.

Again, thank you @Madzin @Nivek and Imstilldadaddy for coming. Hope you enjoyed the trip (and the cashprize x) )

Ps : here is the bracket : https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/57416f17140ba0ab448b4567/matches/

MKXL_Stunfest.gif

HappyPow

Noob
I was in Top 8 :'(
Mate, I need an offline Partner :'( To get use to the timings offline. I fucked up every pokes, combos, strings as counterpokes and all :'(
By the way that my 1st offline event... And that was Awesome!! I want to do another one! Is there any dates, tournaments soon in Europe?
So cool to meet YUZUs, Madzin, Nivek and the community! I was excited like a child! Haha

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
First offline tournament for me. Very cool to meet my online bros. Was able to go far but failed some matches, took all traps. Anyway event was very cool. Match against RZA was very hardcore. Big up YUZU

Last edited:
How the prize pot was dispatched please ?

1) ? €
2) ? €
3) ? €
4) ? €
5) ? €
5) ? €
7) ? €
7) ? €