What's new

PND Ketchup's thoughts after 4 days of Deadshot Gameplay

Captain l2ed

White wolf
I prefer rushdown to zoning but that doesn't mean I don't want it to be viable and deadshot sounds great. I hope he has fantastic zoning. I hope he has great zoning with decent buttons that way he can rape me full range but when I get in I have the advantage.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Wait a second, so, if you have 4 bars, you could spam super and hope it would hit for 35-39%, or just spam 4 MB rifles for 40% guaranteed chip?

Insta main.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Wait a second, so, if you have 4 bars, you could spam super and hope it would hit for 35-39%, or just spam 4 MB rifles for 40% guaranteed chip?

Insta main.
There is a lot more startup on rifle than any other move he has. Depending on your character, you likely have options for dealing with back to back MB rifle.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
We are lucky to have you guys on this site. Thanks for all of the work put into this thread and podcast. This stuff is better information than what we will get from the Watchtower stream. @Nivek @Undeadjim @PND_Mustard @PND_Ketchup
Whilst I appreciate the kind words, the watchtower streams deliver far better on this kind of information in a smaller timeframe.

Having 16 Bit on their show is really helping deliver key info for the competitive scene IMO.

Thingy

Retired account
Whilst I appreciate the kind words, the watchtower streams deliver far better on this kind of information in a smaller timeframe.

Having 16 Bit on their show is really helping deliver key info for the competitive scene IMO.
You are a humble man.

Do you and your brother plan to keep the podcasts coming after release?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Don't know if you noticed too guys, but mb rifle pushback on block seems reduced with respect to canary gameplay

Deadshot looks awesome.