What's new

PND Ketchup's thoughts after 4 days of Deadshot Gameplay

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Can you make the meterless tiger knee safe by spacing it right and its just unsafe point blank?

Also can you anti air with the knee from range and combo off it since they are in the air already?

Last edited:

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Injustice too can't come soon enough for some of us.

Nice breakdown, but I have a question.

What was the block advantage on his MB low rifle in this build?

I'm guessing it won't matter at all at the end of the day because of the crazy amount of distance the opponent is pushed back. But I'm just wondering.

Injustice too can't come soon enough for some of us.

Nice breakdown, but I have a question.

What was the block advantage on his MB low rifle in this build?

I'm guessing it won't matter at all at the end of the day because of the crazy amount of distance the opponent is pushed back. But I'm just wondering.
It will matter for sure. If firestorm or others can punish it then that matters.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Can you make the meterless tiger knee safe by spacing it right and its just unsafe point blank?

Also can you anti air with the knee from range and combo off it since they are in the air already?
It didn't seem like you could combo from nee midscreen. Although they get knocked up, they get sent far on hit.

it only works in the corner because they have nowhere to get knocked back to.

His knee seemed unsafe at all ranges.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
THANKS for this detailed recap/overview.

what was the general reaction to the Injustice 2 exhibition?

Did certain characters get a better response from the crowd than others?

did you also use gear doing the exhibitions?
what was deadshots gear options?

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Thanks a ton @PND_Ketchup was really looking forward to this. Couldn't be anymore grateful man. Oh man I can't freaking wait. Gonna be fun learning him as he seems to be a fully dedicated zoner. Gonna learn a lot

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
@PND_Ketchup

I didn't play injustice 1, but I thought neutral duck didn't exist there.

"The far ground shot was a superb way to hit an opponent neutral ducking if they're looking out for your high projectiles. Due to its fast recovery, it kept them in check and stopped neutral duck being a one size fits all evade for his projectiles."

You use of the term neutral duck here.
It means someone can get hit when holding down? If not, I don't see how they can't hold down to avoid the highs and block a mid at the same time, being that one size fits all evade.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Interesting, as a zoner this is good to know. He essentially sounds like Deathstroke mini but I definitely will check him out for sure.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
@PND_Ketchup

I didn't play injustice 1, but I thought neutral duck didn't exist there.

"The far ground shot was a superb way to hit an opponent neutral ducking if they're looking out for your high projectiles. Due to its fast recovery, it kept them in check and stopped neutral duck being a one size fits all evade for his projectiles."

You use of the term neutral duck here.
It means someone can get hit when holding down? If not, I don't see how they can't hold down to avoid the highs and block a mid at the same time, being that one size fits all evade.
It doesn't. He means if you just have a bunch of highs then you can duck all zoning free but since the ground shot is mid you still have to block something and hold the chip.