What's new

PND Ketchup and Mustard play Injustice 2 today - UPDATE: First video uploaded

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
It looks like we have some more Injustice 2 content to look forward to!

Yesterday, top NRS commentators, competitors and content creators @PND_Ketchup and @PND_Mustard announced that they would be getting their hands on Injustice 2 today!

They have confirmed today that they are already on their way to play the game, and I'm sure we can expect some great content from them.

So, if you're not already subscribed to their YouTube page, be sure to rectify that mistake now, so that you don't miss any content that they have to share.

Also, make sure you're following them on Twitter, so that you can keep up to date with all the info they have to give.

UPDATE: First video showcasing combos for various characters:

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Hopefully this is the Gold build of the game.
If they're going to be posting videos, I'd imagine it's not the final version of the game. Joker hasn't been revealed yet and Darkseid hasn't been showcased. It would be odd for them to go to the select screen and have Joker sitting there prior to his official announcement.

Maybe Joker is unlocked in story mode?

myri

Time Warrior
If they're going to be posting videos, I'd imagine it's not the final version of the game. Joker hasn't been revealed yet and Darkseid hasn't been showcased. It would be odd for them to go to the select screen and have Joker sitting there prior to his official announcement.

Maybe Joker is unlocked in story mode?
They could just cut around anything they aren't allowed to show or maybe they will have to hold onto the video's until after Joker is revealed in a few days? I don't know but it's possible.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
They could just cut around anything they aren't allowed to show or maybe they will have to hold onto the video's until after Joker is revealed in a few days? I don't know but it's possible.
I was thinking they'd be streaming the game. If that's not the case, it would definitely be easy to edit out the select screen and/or any other content NRS is waiting to show off.

Much love to K&M but if this is just going to lead to another long chatacter write-up/breakdown with no stream or video, who cares???

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
is this another BS no footage thing like last time? : P
Nice, but will they be able to share footage?
i am wondering the same thing...i hope so!
Much love to K&M but if this is just going to lead to another long chatacter write-up/breakdown with no stream or video, who cares???
live stream or zero footage like last time?
Footage will be uploaded on the Game YouTube page:
https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/856819701300817921

And the tweet in the OP from Ketchup says "lots of cool content incoming".

So we will be getting some content from this event