What's new

Question - Shaolin please tel me what I'm doing wrong

What a quality troll advices. :)

Tbh I liked watching the walking back spacing that was a good aspect (and was successful few times). The other stuff need adjustment a lot including fundamentals.

Fortunately there are good guides and good players to learn from!

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
What a quality troll advices. :)

Tbh I liked watching the walking back spacing that was a good aspect (and was successful few times). The other stuff need adjustment a lot including fundamentals.

Fortunately there are good guides and good players to learn from!
Were the combos good? Idk I need to walk back a lot with Jin after a jump. I play with nippers a lot ant he loves that fkin nut punch armor... I was a little out of it that's why I didn't duck the shadow kick. I don't got gameplay I can watch of good jins ;(

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Asks for help, has safe 50 50s, safe divekick combo starter and stupid aerial range and unanti-airable or challengable normals.

Makes sense.
Git Gud anyone? :DOGE

Were the combos good? Idk I need to walk back a lot with Jin after a jump. I play with nippers a lot ant he loves that fkin nut punch armor... I was a little out of it that's why I didn't duck the shadow kick. I don't got gameplay I can watch of good jins ;(
I think the BnB combos were good enough. The AA conversions too.

Need to work on better jump ins. Instant ji1/2 is a strong tool of KJ. Dont need to wait that much in the air. But do not whiff it of course. :)

More confidence will cause more pressure abilities and faster decision making. Keep up the good work.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight

I have played jin 4 less than a month now I need help with like what I'm doing shitty or are my combos shitty?

@YOMI FOREVER KING @all King jin mains
Coconut shrimp suks
Nothing more disgusting than someone wanting to show off by posting gameplay they really think is great just to get compliments under the guise of reverse psychology "What am I doing wrong? I think I suck lol.

Tri-Zero

The Crispy Canceler
Nothing more disgusting than someone wanting to show off by posting gameplay they really think is great just to get compliments under the guise of reverse psychology "What am I doing wrong? I think I suck lol.
But what if they actually do think they suck? Like me lol

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
lol my Jin is a lot better now I'll post another when I get home

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Nothing more discusting than that post :p I'm trying to get better with my new secondary. u probably thought I was showing off because you never seen spacing or anti airs because you are a reckless Sonya dive kick player that jumps all over the place no neutral no fundementals just 5050s lol you don't anti air you don't stagger you don't make reads you don't whiff punish you don't duck grabs but you play Sonya and U. ARE. SCREWED WITHOUT SONYA AND 50/50s *drops mic

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
Nothing more discusting than that post :p I'm trying to get better with my new secondary. u probably thought I was showing off because you never seen spacing or anti airs because you are a reckless Sonya dive kick player that jumps all over the place no neutral no fundementals just 5050s lol you don't anti air you don't stagger you don't make reads you don't whiff punish you don't duck grabs but you play Sonya and U. ARE. SCREWED WITHOUT SONYA AND 50/50s *drops mic
Based on all that knowledge you just barfed up shows you really know the game and exposes your lying. lol BTW, I don't use Sonya and your Obama out impression is lame.