What's new

PLEASE...Keep on "NOT" choosing Kano.

I just started using Kano, and I have to say he's fucking good. One of the easiest characters to use. I play on Mame with a ps2 controller so, I have my lk as circle and R2, I can do the cannon ball whenever. also, when you run jab, you can either switch to a cannon ball or the hk lp combo. and its easy to counter people who jump too much with the air connon ball. his air throw is crazy too. I dont even try to get big combos because when i use Kano I have alot of confidence that I will win. I say Kano is a fun character to use and he isnt cheap like human smoke or kabal.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
haha whoa I'm late to the party here. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Poop. I seem to have a very exaggerated reputation as some sort of Kano expert... I think it stems mainly from that match video where I fight Bill's Kabal at The Break.

I do play much better on a stick though. I can't even approach Kano the same way on a Xbox controller. Haha there's no doubt that someone like CD would still wipe the floor with me though, and I'll be the first to admit that. :p

megalomaniacvon said:
DARXYD3 said:
kazlaz said:
DARXYD3 said:
LuckyStarDC > Crazy Dominican.
why did you post that here?
It was the subject about 3 pages ago. Felt like chiming in.

And yes Shaney I am serious. From what I've seen it's true. Is my opinion fact? no, I'm just saying I was in a room with both CD and DC for like an hour a while back, and honestly CD was easier for me. I thin I got 2 wins off DC but I beat CD like 5 times (including his fabled Nightwolf twice)

So, IMO, DC > CD
Dude.. Please. Go Die.

You and Vega.

You're not gangsta, and never, will you ever, be even EVER closely NEVER remotely as good as even the WORST video game player EVER who has no arms, no hands, no leg, is blind deaf dumb and paralyzed.
LOL

Keep dropping on me noob. If I'm so bad then why can't you beat me?Your opinion means exactly NOTHING.

DARXYD3 said:
megalomaniacvon said:
DARXYD3 said:
kazlaz said:
DARXYD3 said:
LuckyStarDC > Crazy Dominican.
why did you post that here?
It was the subject about 3 pages ago. Felt like chiming in.

And yes Shaney I am serious. From what I've seen it's true. Is my opinion fact? no, I'm just saying I was in a room with both CD and DC for like an hour a while back, and honestly CD was easier for me. I thin I got 2 wins off DC but I beat CD like 5 times (including his fabled Nightwolf twice)

So, IMO, DC > CD
Dude.. Please. Go Die.

You and Vega.

You're not gangsta, and never, will you ever, be even EVER closely NEVER remotely as good as even the WORST video game player EVER who has no arms, no hands, no leg, is blind deaf dumb and paralyzed.
LOL

Keep dropping on me noob. If I'm so bad then why can't you beat me?Your opinion means exactly NOTHING.
LOL. I don't drop on you.

How can I drop on you when you beat me.. Once out of 10 matches? Oh yeah, it's not called dropping when AFTER it says you've won I hit start, then quit to jump back to the lobby faster. Granted it only saves 5-10 seconds, it's not dropping. I leave the opportunity for you to do a fatality or whatever.

And secondly, it would also be hard to drop on you seeing as after I started beating you over and over, you just kicked me outta your room. And everytime for about 2 hours afterwards, if I joined your room, you kick me, or wait until someone else joins, then kick me.

megalomaniacvon said:
LOL. I don't drop on you.

How can I drop on you when you beat me.. Once out of 10 matches? Oh yeah, it's not called dropping when AFTER it says you've won I hit start, then quit to jump back to the lobby faster. Granted it only saves 5-10 seconds, it's not dropping. I leave the opportunity for you to do a fatality or whatever.

And secondly, it would also be hard to drop on you seeing as after I started beating you over and over, you just kicked me outta your room. And everytime for about 2 hours afterwards, if I joined your room, you kick me, or wait until someone else joins, then kick me.

Keep on living in dream world kid. Hope that works out for you.

From now on if I ever see you in a room I'll make sure to invite someone from here, so you can't just make shit up. You know damn well what happened last time we played.

LOL dude, we JUST got done playing, and you did the EXACT SAME THING you did EVERY time we play.

And, come on, you seriously think picking your HORRIFICALLY TERRIBLE Nightwolf over and over again against my Jax (random) 3 times makes you better? Bahahaha! I was talkin with me mom barely even watching the SCREEN and I was able to counter and punish almost EVERYTHING you threw at me. All I have to do to beat you is, run, sweep, 3 hit kick Kombo, JK-BB, fre LP, 3 hit kick Kombo, grab. Repeat. Simple. Have fun playing that scrub you kicked me out to play. That's about all you'll ever be able to beat.

LOL at your Signature. That's what you do EVERYTIME you see skill.

Damn Cwell what happened just now? I thought you "owned" me?

3 in a row, and a flawless babality at the end. Then you leave.

And don't give me that fucking random excuse. You randomed cause you knew I would destroy you no matter what, just so you could have an excuse.

As far as I'm concerned you're nothing. Don't ever speak to me again.

Sorry everyone. Back on topic.

DARXYD3 said:
Damn Cwell what happened just now? I thought you "owned" me?

3 in a row, and a flawless babality at the end. Then you leave.

And don't give me that fucking random excuse. You randomed cause you knew I would destroy you no matter what, just so you could have an excuse.

As far as I'm concerned you're nothing. Don't ever speak to me again.

Sorry everyone. Back on topic.

lol, actually, I randomed because, like I said, I wasn't even watching the screen most the time and was talking to my mom.. So I wasn't sure who to pick.

Secondly, the round you babalitied me was not a flawless, it was the 3rd match your Nightwolf vs. My Jax, and I put the control down after I hit you with one aaHP, so congrats on your babality lol.

LOL at Luxton too.

:sigh:

I'm talkin on messenger, kinda shittin around in my own lobby. I always have myself checked.. So someone joined and readied up, I went random.. I got Shang. Cool or whatever.. He picked Nightwolf. Match starts.. JK.. Then a shitload of shoulder charges. I stopped caring when he attempted a triple, let alone double axe against Shang. It was like fighting a noob trying to win with the same cheese move over and over. I was like WTF? I hit start while he was attempting to figure out something other than F,F,LK to see who it was, and sure as hell, Luxton. So he won, did another shoulder charge to finish me, I jump back to lobby... Same thing.

So I'm like LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then I get off messenger, sit up to actually play..

And he leaves.

LOLLERSKATES.

When will people stop copying annoying, cheap, or cheese tactics to win?
I don't suck, you're just boring people.
You bore the fuck out of me.

I'll find 10 out of 11 people. 9 normies and an ultimatemk.com fan that will play the exact same way as everyone else.

Or find something that's annoying and cheap and cheesy all at once, and ONLY do that.

I fought a guy.. madxbomber or whatever, beat him 4-7 times.. Then he picks Kitana.

Kitana is my biggest weakness.
So I random, I got Cyrax, and FIGHT!

He jumps back, Air Fan, runs forward, two LP, then 4 hit kick kombo.

that's all he did.

for 10+ matches in a row. I won the first round, lost the second and third.

He couldn't beat me with anyone but his Kitana.
I got so annoyed, so bored and frustrated, I actually lost over 10 times in a row to some fucking crap cheese bullshit Kitana tactic that EVERYONE GODDAMN USES.

So I pick Kitana, counter the SHIT out of him..

And then he starts constantly JKing.

I gave up and just left.

It drives me bonkers that jokes can rape me so badly.

I don't mind, generally, losing to a fairly adept to high skilled player.

but a complete idealess imbecile can beat me with one over abused annoying tactic.

I hate people lol.

Birkin

Noob
If that's all that Kitana player did why didn't you just...sweep him every time he tried to rush you after the fan, then since he would go block, you could go rush him yourself?

FILER

Noob
Because he sucks. He acts like he is a god at this game but you talk to anyone across the board and they will say one thing...THEY CONSISTENTLY BEAT THIS FOOL. He may know the right things to say, he may how one should counter another, but he can't do it. He said he could easily escape my run jabs, but yet I run jabbed the hell out of him and destroyed him 3 times in a row only to hear him say he could beat me if he tried. He said Crazy Dominican sucks, and other bullshit that seemed to never stop. This guy makes these shit posts about how he gives up, how he doesn't try when someone does this or that. Shut the fuck up and play someone for real then. You know that if you say you played someone your hardest, you will have to admit that you lost to them.

megalomaniacvon said:
LOL at Luxton too.

I'm talkin on messenger, kinda shittin around in my own lobby. I always have myself checked.. So someone joined and readied up, I went random.. I got Shang. Cool or whatever.. He picked Nightwolf. Match starts.. JK.. Then a shitload of shoulder charges. I stopped caring when he attempted a triple, let alone double axe against Shang. It was like fighting a noob trying to win with the same cheese move over and over. I was like WTF? I hit start while he was attempting to figure out something other than F,F,LK to see who it was, and sure as hell, Luxton. So he won, did another shoulder charge to finish me, I jump back to lobby... Same thing.

So I'm like LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he leaves.

LOLLERSKATES.

I'll find 10 out of 11 people. 9 normies and an ultimatemk.com fan that will play the exact same way as everyone else.

Or find something that's annoying and cheap and cheesy all at once, and ONLY do that.

I fought a guy.. madxbomber or whatever, beat him 4-7 times.. Then he picks Kitana.

that's all he did.

I got so annoyed, so bored and frustrated, I actually lost over 10 times in a row to some fucking crap cheese bullshit Kitana tactic that EVERYONE GODDAMN USES.

I gave up and just left.

but a complete idealess imbecile can beat me with one over abused annoying tactic.

I hate people lol.
I bolded out the most scrub comment outta all of them... but after reading that whole post, its all scrub talk.....

Here go read this, it will tell you all about yourself, its like a biography of your complaints:

http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/intermediates-guide/introducing-the-scrub/

megalomaniacvon said:
LOL at Luxton too.

And he leaves.

LOLLERSKATES.

that's all he did.

I gave up and just left.

I hate people lol.
Stop making these long ass posts will you. People dont like you enough to read all that.

filer82985 said:
Because he sucks. He acts like he is a god at this game but you talk to anyone across the board and they will say one thing...THEY CONSISTENTLY BEAT THIS FOOL. He may know the right things to say, he may how one should counter another, but he can't do it. He said he could easily escape my run jabs, but yet I run jabbed the hell out of him and destroyed him 3 times in a row only to hear him say he could beat me if he tried. He said Crazy Dominican sucks, and other bullshit that seemed to never stop. This guy makes these shit posts about how he gives up, how he doesn't try when someone does this or that. Shut the fuck up and play someone for real then. You know that if you say you played someone your hardest, you will have to admit that you lost to them.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I LOVE the internet.

megalomaniacvon said:
lol, actually, I randomed because, like I said, I wasn't even watching the screen most the time and was talking to my mom.. So I wasn't sure who to pick.

Secondly, the round you babalitied me was not a flawless, it was the 3rd match your Nightwolf vs. My Jax, and I put the control down after I hit you with one aaHP, so congrats on your babality lol.
Whatever. You're a joke.

megalomaniacvon said:
DatBoyMook said:
megalomaniacvon said:
LOL at Luxton too.

And he leaves.

LOLLERSKATES.

that's all he did.

I gave up and just left.

I hate people lol.
Stop making these long ass posts will you. People dont like you enough to read all that.

My apologies Mook, but until a figure of authority enforces this, I'm not going to. T. They just choose not there are a few people on here who do like me, hell, some people really like me on hereo defend me. As I've said before, they find what goes on here kinda funny.

I'm like a disease, I ruin one person, and it just keeps goin until there is nothing left.

Of course this is all on the internet, I'm (as cliche and oversaid as this is) probably one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet. Ever.

And furthermore, yes, people actually do like me enough to read my entire posts. Or they hate me enough, either way, it would seem apparent that most people obviously do read at least majority of them, because they always have some fabrication, altercation, or flat out lie to respond with.

<33

Oh I'm sorry, was my post not long enough for the likes?

Do re mi fa so la ti do.

Maybe I should review you all minor triad chords?
Or possibly the meaning of life.

Oh, and they have two screenshots for Mortal Kombat 8 up somewhere. If you know MK, and know Midway, you'd know where to find them. One is logo render, the other is an in game, a-build character test shot.
Wonder who...