What's new

Question - Johnny Cage Please fix, not buff, SD Johnny Cage

n1kosh

Train harder
You can get way more damage on block with 333 instead of 113. Not to mention there's a big giant hole after 113 that they can armor through.
I agree that the big hole, but johnny recovers earlier than ExMRS. ExMRS is overhed, you can run and d4

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
I fucking hope so. I've actively started looking into new mains and I really don't want to have to switch.
I also thought about it but when everybody stops playing jc nrs will never notice the problems he has. And since there might be a kombat pack 2 they might fix it in the next patches.

If they dont they will have a bad name for a company that produces bugged and unconstant fighting games. I mean they could even see during evo that there are whiff bugs.

Really i cant wait for the next patch it seems to be jc last hope here.

Alec

Noob
I'm really glad that you guys noticed these problems, specially the #2 point. I've been very bummed by 114 whiffing, it's supposed to be a safe string and you end up being punished when you use it.
On many occasions, the opponent crouches anticipating an 113 that, already, is -23 on block. However you are going for a 114 that's supposed to be safe. Then the move whiffs, and you are punished either way. A lose/lose scenario. It's true that us Johnny players, work our way around it and "make do" with what we have, but I think it's fair that Johnny gets normalized, so we can use this string, well, normally.

I was actually going to open a thread about this issue, I've not been very present on the forum, but I know that the Johnny community has been really mild on voicing their concerns of the character. So, I was worried that this issue would not be raised.
I hope that NRS notice these problems and that they fix it, since I believe we're not asking much.

P.S: It's really nice to be among fellow JC brothers, :) he really is my favorite MK Kharacter :cool: