What's new

Please fix air arrow (trait) in next patch.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I don't think Green Arrow needs any buffs but this would be a welcome fix. Currently when close to other characters in the air Green Arrows trait will go right through the other player.

For example, I pull an arrow and jump. Super girl also jumps and air dashes into me. I release the arrow and it goes through her because she is pressed up against me. I'm guessing this is due to where the hit box on arrows start. I don't have a video to show but if anyone does please post it.

Just figured this is something that could be fixed without much issue.

Edit

Also boxing arrow whiffs on some crouching characters. It's supposed to be a mid.

If all this is intended then disregard lol.

D

Deleted member 35141

The arrow hitbox seems to be like mid arrow instead of the tip.
Thats the biggest thing I was hoping they'd fix was hitbox issues like his HB MB whiffs small ducking characters, sometimes in his 111 string the second hit acts like a high, and sometimes the S2 hitbox is wacky.
These things aside hes still a great character but damn it kills momentum sometimes.
Like you said if its intended well ok then.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Honestly I don't even play anymore but this is one of the the only things I thought really needed to be fixed with the character. The super girl match up is going to be even harder when she gets buffed so this should be something arrow players should get fixed. You can make a good read on a jump but still have the arrow go right through her because of how fast her air dash travels.

If nobody talks about it it will probably fly right under the radar.

thecrux

Y MELO
Honestly I don't even play anymore but this is one of the the only things I thought really needed to be fixed with the character. The super girl match up is going to be even harder when she gets buffed so this should be something arrow players should get fixed. You can make a good read on a jump but still have the arrow go right through her because of how fast her air dash travels.

If nobody talks about it it will probably fly right under the radar.

I glad someone pointed this out Because it happens too often when trying to AA when jumping with arrow.

Also when doing jump forward into overhead arrow, at a close range the arrow at times goes through the body of a blocking character and wiffs. This happens usually with the faster travelling arrows (electric arrow and boxing glove arrow).

I will hopefully find time to make a video showing some of the glitches I found.