What's new

Playstation's State Of Play Streams Today at 3pm PST

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, this will be Sony's 2nd installment showing off remake of MediEvil and another unannounced new title Who knows, we maybe, just maaaaaybe get some possible info on Mortal Kombat 11's DLC ?Question mark? Doubt it, but I still will be watching. If you like to watch.

If ya like to watch, tune in to see here
at 3pm PST

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Apparently, this will be Sony's 2nd installment showing off remake of MediEvil and another unannounced new title Who knows, we maybe, just maaaaaybe get some possible info on Mortal Kombat 11's DLC ?Question mark? Doubt it, but I still will be watching. If you like to watch.

If ya like to watch, tune in to see here
at 3pm PST
correct me when i am wrong but didnt all the events which showed mk stuff microsoft based so far? would surprise me when that changes now out of a sudden.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
correct me when i am wrong but didnt all the events which showed mk stuff microsoft based so far? would surprise me when that changes now out of a sudden.
Oh i dont remember. I know anything can be possible. But my expectations are very low.

Na dude im hype af for the MediEvil remake lol that emote is pretty much an orgasm haha
Oh....LOL Well thats misleading as fuck lol

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Yeah, i'm so hype to be disappointed again for the duration of the stream. Lets see if Sony can break record timing of 26 minutes from their last state of play.