What's new

Playstation Challenger Series (Runback) - Ketchup + Mr Aquaman

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
How is it that this site, supposedly a competitive MK site, dose not even post as news all the major events? I've been posting the stream schedules for the majors myself for over a year now, and only occasionally getting promoted to news page, and besides my threads there is ZERO posts in news about most major events, apart from a after the fact chat, and that only sometimes.

@STORMS @CrimsonShadow @Vslayer @HellblazerHawkman

Seriously, we need to be more active about the pro-community.. I mean why would any new users ever come to this site, when there is exactly zero coverage of MK11?? I do what I can posting the stream schedules for the Pro Events I know of, but where is the support for Destroyer.. Aquaman announced a new Kombat Leauge, I made a post on that as well, no news section, and nothing from staff about it at all.

I get that mods are not paid and stuff, but even so it seems that the at the very least some kind of post needs to be done about major events in the scene. I do not understand why it "seems", and I get I could be missing something, that there is no information about the pro scene on this site anymore.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
How is it that this site, supposedly a competitive MK site, dose not even post as news all the major events? I've been posting the stream schedules for the majors myself for over a year now, and only occasionally getting promoted to news page, and besides my threads there is ZERO posts in news about most major events, apart from a after the fact chat, and that only sometimes.

Seriously, we need to be more active about the pro-community.. I mean why would any new users ever come to this site, when there is exactly zero coverage of MK11?? I do what I can posting the stream schedules for the Pro Events I know of, but where is the support for Destroyer.. Aquaman announced a new Kombat Leauge, I made a post on that as well, no news section, and nothing from staff about it at all.

I get that mods are not paid and stuff, but even so it seems that the at the very least some kind of post needs to be done about major events in the scene. I do not understand why it "seems", and I get I could be missing something, that there is no information about the pro scene on this site anymore.
This is Hawk's domain, but he had to take some personal time off since mid Nov. We've always covered Destroyer's stuff (It's on the front page right now), but Nov/Dec has been a bit rough and the front page has been static while everything gets sorted out.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82

I found out about event randomly on twitter. I was gonna drop in, but it was GFs and I wanted to watch it from the beginning.

Have you found or seen any postings of the tourney on YT?