What's new

Player Appreciation Week - Boon Tweet

Comments

playing on PC and Switch, on PC nothing and the shop has nothing too. on Switch it says to check the towers, nothing... joke :)

No the in game display last week very clearly said monday and tuesday.

"Player Appreciation week begins next Week! Look for special towers on Monday and Tuesday!"
On PC i never got a single notification for this. Maybe they delayed it because they can't deliver on all platforms?

Soooo... I don’t see anything. Got a pop-up that said to check the towers, and had pictures of maskless Scorpion and Sub-Zero, but all I see is regular D’Vorah towers and the Shang Tsung tower that expires tomorrow.

Pretty sure it said “Monday and Tuesday” before.

What gives?

The timing... my god, this is disastrous for us in Europe... it's like they don't give two fucks.

Can someone with Discord post the list of gear/skins?

Well actually it turns out the only maskless one I’m missing is Scorpion, which is in his character tower. Cool.

Just need Skarlet’s “???” red boobie outfit, and Liu Kang’s Young Justice, and I think I have all the good rare ones I’m missing.

hehe, by this post, two towers are in already. one gone, one active.
i didnt get anything for Frost/Noob, i didnt get anything for Jax/Jacquie :) not even on Brutal difficulty.
edit: i dont have those Gear/Skins mentioned there unlocked yet....

These towers are up for 24 hours, rotate every hour, and there are 7 listed. So it is safe to assume that they will repeat once the cycle of 7 ends?
TLDR: Can I go to sleep? Its 1 AM here

Other people have said it but wtf at shafting Europe? A huge portion of their playerbase...

Seriously can get fucked with this shit. The world doesn't = USA. Fuck off.

They act like they're giving us actual gold in real life and it has to really be rationed out. They're some digital items for a game we've already paid for, stop fucking toying with us and host these same towers later on during peak time for Europe as well.

hehe, by this post, two towers are in already. one gone, one active.
i didnt get anything for Frost/Noob, i didnt get anything for Jax/Jacquie :) not even on Brutal difficulty.
edit: i dont have those Gear/Skins mentioned there unlocked yet....
nice, on PC it doesnt work at all, you get nothing from that list of Gear/Skins. just did the same Jax/Jacqui Tower on Switch and all those Gear/Skins are there...
they proly fucked Europe players, at least for later Towers and they fucked up with PC players...

Maskless Skarlet tower is up now for those interested. It is 8:05pm EST over here. Presumably it will be gone at 9:00pm EST.