What's new

Player Appreciation Week - Boon Tweet

Comments

Might be nice to give us a shot at shit from the DLC characters. I can't always be on when a Nightwolf or Shang Tower pops up, so I can't get their brutalities or taunts or intros/outros. I don't care about 99% of the shit out there, and I'm sure many people agree with me.

FFS I don't care about cosmetic crap. Just give people a way to earn brutalities for their characters. Checking reddit all day at work, praying for my character's tower to come up, just to see another nightwolf tower go up for the 10th time.

Why bother checking at work? I have a good friend that works nights and can log into my account and complete the tower for me when/if it comes up. That's how much of a grind this game is.

FFS I don't care about cosmetic crap. Just give people a way to earn brutalities for their characters. Checking reddit all day at work, praying for my character's tower to come up, just to see another nightwolf tower go up for the 10th time.

Why bother checking at work? I have a good friend that works nights and can log into my account and complete the tower for me when/if it comes up. That's how much of a grind this game is.
Wait, is there a way to see when certain towers will become available through reddit? Gotta link?

That's nice of them, appreciate that. I still want Raiden Mythology skin please though and more importantly the Xbox, Switch KL glitch fixed since I play those versions.

Had all the maskless gear except Sub Zero the first month the game came out. Hope its something better than that!

Wait, is there a way to see when certain towers will become available through reddit? Gotta link?
Yeah but it's not 100% reliable in the sense that some towers don't get listed, but a lot do. There's no singular person responsible for making sure every single tower that comes up gets posted, it's more of a community effort just trying to help people out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MK11CharacterTowers/new/

Always make sure to sort by new.

just dump cash into the alter in the krypt.. 70K == Geart and 100K == Skin... I have like about 6million cash at the moment as I have not spent any for a good long time... If you play any decent amount of time you have money and souls and the blue things to buy anything you want.

I was assuming it would be a new skin for each character.

What they really should do is allow us to buy the skin we want. You can charge $5 a pop for all I care, I’d definitely buy specific skins for $5 a piece if the option was available. They can still be available through grinding, but it’d be nice for us who don’t have time to grind for skins/gear to have the option to just buy what we want outright. It also would be good for business imo.