What's new

Player Admits to Cheating People out of KL Points (Pls Ban)

This Guy actually Messaged me that he attempted to glitch the game in an attempt to prevent me from getting KL Points. And attempted to doing it often... please ban this player

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Same shit, different game. People have been pulling & force desync in every MK since Deception & it's a problem for every fighting game with online play. I don't think NRS can do anything about it especially since there's hundreds of players who do the exact same thing, countless amount of times.

How do I do that? I went to report and all PSN cared about was his Name or Profile pic... couldn't find a way to report his actions.
Its like trying to get a refund for Outriders... PSN America just doesn't care

DeftMonk

Noob
"bro u wont never get no points from me I will just plug if u about to win. U trash" also "I am so good I got to God rank last season". Well no shit a monkey can get to god if he just runs around plugging everytime hes gonna lose. I feel bad for the guy...

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Did you report them to PSN?
How do I do that? I went to report and all PSN cared about was his Name or Profile pic... couldn't find a way to report his actions.
Its like trying to get a refund for Outriders... PSN America just doesn't care
Honestly, they probably don't care & even if they did they'd just suspend him for a couple days. Having had the same thing happen to me countless of times throughout the years just so they can have a high W/L ratio or making a high rank. Getting pulled, RQ'd on, forced desync'd, lag switched & hell even getting DDos'd is just part of the game & we're forced to deal with it because nobody can do anything about it besides shame them publicly on all the forums & social media. Xbox/PlayStation/Nintendo/Steam can't really enforce it & developers can't really do anything about it either or something would have done about it by now.

Last edited:

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
The lengths people go for imaginary points... pathetic
It's crazy, cause obviously he knows he's cheating, so can he really be proud of his accomplishment and not truly feel guilty? If he has friends over that he's playing with, they'd obviously see him cheat, so it's not like he's impressing a live audience or anything. If he has friends that are MK/FGC people they're not going to be impressed because at some point they'll probably play with him and realize he's a cheater, and if he has friends that aren't MK/FGC then they probably don't care.

It's like he's doing everything simply for an audience of himself.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Damn, these points must mean everything to them. I never understood the appeal to cheat in a game to be at a certain rank or whatever. I ignore these types of messages. Cheats were fun when you had to do Up down triangle down left, circle, up, up, down, left, right, left, right, R2. Not this.

Last edited:

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
It's crazy, cause obviously he knows he's cheating, so can he really be proud of his accomplishment and not truly feel guilty? If he has friends over that he's playing with, they'd obviously see him cheat, so it's not like he's impressing a live audience or anything. If he has friends that are MK/FGC people they're not going to be impressed because at some point they'll probably play with him and realize he's a cheater, and if he has friends that aren't MK/FGC then they probably don't care.

It's like he's doing everything simply for an audience of himself.
You're just as wrong that you care he cheats as he is for cheating.
"stats" mean nothing.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I know I will be in the minority saying this but fuck it. If NRS locks costumes behind KL ranks without a wifi filter I dont blame people for cheating. I do not really condone nor would I ever do it but I understand people not caring about cheating the shitty system to get their skins especially at the casual lvl.

Honestly, they probably don't care & even if they did they'd just suspend him for a couple days. Having had the same thing happen to me countless of times throughout the years just so they can have a high W/L ratio or making a high rank. Getting pulled, RQ'd on, forced desync'd, lag switched & hell even getting DDos'd is just part of the game & we're forced to deal with it because nobody can do anything about it besides shame them publicly on all the forums & social media. Xbox/PlayStation/Nintendo/Steam can't really enforce it & developers can't really do anything about it either or something would have done about it by now.
Sony and PSN is becoming very disappointing, the lack of support gamers get and with the PS5 purchases being controlled by bots and scalped on the after market makes really re-think gaming at times

I know I will be in the minority saying this but fuck it. If NRS locks costumes behind KL ranks without a wifi filter I don't blame people for cheating. I do not really condone nor would I ever do it but I understand people not caring about cheating the shitty system to get their skins especially at the casual lvl.
I get what your saying and I see this router unplug all the time and think its funny... i don't care about anyone's record but my own. However, to flat out and text me that you attempted to fuck me other; thats a whole different ball game and thats why I posted it on the internet.

Damn, these points must mean everything to them. I never understood the appeal to cheat in a game to be at a certain rank or whatever. I ignore these types of messages. Cheats were fun when you had to do Up down triangle down left, circle, up, up, down, left, right, left, right, R2. Not this.
I'm always amazed when someone takes the time to actually find me on PSN and then proceed to write me a message :)

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Sony and PSN is becoming very disappointing, the lack of support gamers get and with the PS5 purchases being controlled by bots and scalped on the after market makes really re-think gaming at times
That's why this generation there's people who are going to Xbox this time from what I read recently because Xbox is actually showing that they care about gamers & not just saying it. Trying to beat Xbox this generation unless in a niche market like Nintendo is getting tougher & tougher since the Series X is better than the PS5 when it comes to performance, Xbox Game Pass & backwards compatibility with games as old as the first Splinter Cell (2002). Xbox has the potential to beat PlayStation when it comes to AAA-level exclusives now too since they bought Bethesda, Obsidian, Ninja Theory & has The Initiative which is/was the one thing PlayStation has going for them over Xbox. With Sony buying EVO probably means all other tournaments are stuck with PlayStation consoles as well unless Xbox does something drastic. Currently, Sony is pissing off consumers by shitting on pre-PS4 backwards compatibility for the PS5, shutting down PlayStation Store for PS3/PSP/Vita & they were forced by MLB Advanced Media to allow MLB: The Show 21 to be on Xbox after 15 years being exclusive on PlayStation which was on Xbox Game Pass Day 1.

When it comes to scalping consoles that happens every console generation since eBay was a thing,

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
That's why this generation there's people who are going to Xbox this time from what I read recently because Xbox is actually showing that they care about gamers & not just saying it. Trying to beat Xbox this generation unless in a niche market like Nintendo is getting tougher & tougher since the Series X is better than the PS5 when it comes to performance.
I always feel like people overstate the impact of performance differences. Unless it's really drastic (like Wii to PS3), it's always so minor in practice, that combined with the fact so many games are made to be ported anyway, it's not really that big a deal.

I mean, PS4 was technically more powerful than Xbox One, but it's not like I ever looked at Gears 5 and thought "Man, I'm glad have a PS4 because this looks so much worse".