What's new

PLAY SMASH BROS ULTIMATE BEFORE RELEASE!!!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Just got done with my lunch break and came across this tasty video and wanted to share with y'all ;)
Apparently, there will be different Mall locations of the FINAL VERSION of Smash Bros Ultimate, which includes Inceneroar. And the build will be available Nov 10 - 16 EVERY SINGLE DAY! If the location is close to you, check it out. Its gonna be the biggest game yet, so might as well check it out. Here's the video below for details and locations.

Stay Righteous ;)

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Event locations
November 10 - December 16
Hours: Monday-Thursday 4-9pm, Friday 3-9pm, Saturday 10am-9pm, Sunday 11am-6pm

• Arizona
    Arrowhead Towne Center
    7700 W Arrowhead Towne Center
    Glendale, AZ 85308
    Lower Level - Near Santa Set

• California
    Del Amo Fashion Center
    3525 W Carson St
    Torrance, CA 90503
    Main level between Hugo Boss and Michael Kors

• California
    Westfield Valley Fair
    2855 Stevens Creek Blvd
    Santa Clara, CA 95050
    Level 1 Center Court adjacent to MAC Cosmetics Store

• Florida
    The Florida Mall
    8001 S Orange Blossom Trail
    Orlando, FL 32809
    Between Dining Pavilion and Center Court

• Georgia
    Mall of Georgia
    3333 Buford Dr
    Buford, GA 30519
    Begins on Nov. 11
    Lower Level Belk Court

• Illinois
    Woodfield Mall
    5 Woodfield Mall
    Schaumburg, IL 60173
    Located in Grand Court

• Minnesota
    Mall of America™
    60 E Broadway
    Bloomington, MN 55425
    The Rotunda

• New York
    Queens Center
    90-15 Queens Blvd
    Elmhurst, NY 11373
    Level 3 Center Court, Near Champs

• Pennsylvania
    King of Prussia Mall
    690 W. DeKalb Pike
    King of Prussia, PA 19406
    Clock Tower Court

• Texas
    Memorial City Mall
    303 Memorial City Way
    Houston, TX 77024
    Begins on Nov. 11
    The Xfinity Fireplace

• Virginia
    Tysons Corner Center
    1961 Chain Bridge Rd
    Tysons Corner, VA 22102
    Lower Level Macy's Court
None near me, but I can't wait for the responses from people. #DayOnePhenomenalRichter

Just got done with my lunch break and came across this tasty video and wanted to share with y'all ;)
Apparently, there will be different Mall locations of the FINAL VERSION of Smash Bros Ultimate, which includes Inceneroar. And the build will be available Nov 10 - 16 EVERY SINGLE DAY! If the location is close to you, check it out. Its gonna be the biggest game yet, so might as well check it out. Here's the video below for details and locations.

Stay Righteous ;)
no

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
smash is not a fighting game, never was. mario and luigi are not fighting game chars.
comprende? ;D
A fighting game is a video game genre based around interpersonal combat between a limited amount of characters in which they fight until they defeat their opponents or the timer expires. The fight matches typically consist of several rounds and take place in an arena, while each character has differing abilities but each is relatively viable to choose. Players must master techniques such as blocking, counter-attacking, and chaining attacks together into "combos". Starting in the early 1990s, most fighting games allowed the player to execute special attacks by performing specific input combinations. The fighting game genre is related to but distinct from beat 'em ups, which involve large numbers of enemies against the human player.

I'm not a huge fan of Smash myself but it's hard to argue that's it's not. In it's most basic form a fighting game.

Clipped from Wikipedia btw.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_game

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
A fighting game is a video game genre based around interpersonal combat between a limited amount of characters in which they fight until they defeat their opponents or the timer expires. The fight matches typically consist of several rounds and take place in an arena, while each character has differing abilities but each is relatively viable to choose. Players must master techniques such as blocking, counter-attacking, and chaining attacks together into "combos". Starting in the early 1990s, most fighting games allowed the player to execute special attacks by performing specific input combinations. The fighting game genre is related to but distinct from beat 'em ups, which involve large numbers of enemies against the human player.

I'm not a huge fan of Smash myself but it's hard to argue that's it's not. In it's most basic form a fighting game.

don't feed the trolls

u r old but, unlike me, not wise.
u got baited out bro ;D