LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
it seems like a lot of people ignore this because it gives no advantage but
its a command grab that connects on block strings
it denies wakeups with out using a bar
it screws up the opponents head
it mb does around 20% if landed
that poison plus chip from harley crazy pressure is real good

is this move underated or is there a better reason other than it only goes to neutral game?
of course if overused just like anything itll be punished but it adds to her mixups

Am i missing something? it seems like the harley forums is kind of split on this as i was looking though the threads

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
it seams people find it hard to do i guess, i started using harley and after a combo i use 12 then play doctor as my ender then i can go high or low plus if used in the corner it can be deadly

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
and to be even more real after the grab harley is usauly at a range advantage which is just as good as plus frames sometimes

execution should b no excuse with enough practice
i only take execution into consideration wit link moves

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Its not underrated. Highest level play will have pd in combos outside of some sort of shenanigan/setup.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
it didn't work on blockstrings when i tried it. seems blockstun will prevent it from connecting and it can be ducked.

BUT it adds 8% which is great after long combos and just pisses people off that they can't wakeup.

I wouldn't say it's underrated but I would call it somewhat situational. Its obviously her most damaging combo ender and is best for closing out rounds. Ending combos with 112 is more versatile though, you can setup zoning/chip or pressure and mixups with it. I personally only use PD when I think the poison will kill, I'm styling, or if I'm confident that I can win the neutral game that follows. Its also good against a character with particularly troublesome wakeups but those are a little sparse, most wakeups are easily punished.

Jermball

Noob
it didn't work on blockstrings when i tried it. seems blockstun will prevent it from connecting and it can be ducked.

BUT it adds 8% which is great after long combos and just pisses people off that they can't wakeup.
33 cancelled to PD off second hit will connect in a block stun string...however, the reason play doctor should be sparringly used outside of combos is because unlike most command grabs, hers only hits HIGH. meaning you can duck the fuck out of it and give your opponent a free punish

It's not underrated.
Killer Frost has a better grab because on ex, it combo's.

Harley's is okay, it's good to deny wakeups.