What's new

Question Play a Deathstroke

Glass Sword

Nobody
Hey I need some Deathstroke experience. My PS3 copy is MIA, so this is a call to all Deathstroke on XBox. I would like to play you. I want to play all kinds no matter your experience need to be ready for whatever kind of craziness you guys bring to the table.
Also if you guys want I'll make a list in this header of Xbox Deatstrokes.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Well I asked some of the guys at AK if there were any Deathstroke's on Xbox nobody knew anybody. Come on throw me a bone here.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm back after a few months' break, so I'm a little rusty but have been holding it down pretty well. I wrote the pre-patch Ultimate Deathstroke Guide, so I know the character pretty damn well, just been learning to adjust post-patch. gt:karaokelove.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm back after a few months' break, so I'm a little rusty but have been holding it down pretty well. I wrote the pre-patch Ultimate Deathstroke Guide, so I know the character pretty damn well, just been learning to adjust post-patch. gt:karaokelove.
AK Glass_Sword id recommend ^^^^ If he gets back on, picks it up and clears all cobwebs

If not pack it up :)

Crathen connection is an atrocious exp to deal w since he lives somewhere near the peak of Mt Everest

Crathen

Death is my business
AK Glass_Sword
Crathen connection is an atrocious exp to deal w since he lives somewhere near the peak of Mt Everest

West coast to Europe is rough , i'm also changing my ISP with a new one that is way better , the main problem with my current connection was that it's unstable ( this summer it was sooo bad ) , yesterday i played with Rebelo and the first 10 games were great, then it started lagging so we peaced out.

For now i'd rather play with guys from EU than to suffer a USA connection but i'll definately give it a try after switching ISP.