What's new

Guide - Hish-Qu-Ten Plasma Caster Cancel block advantage

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
B22 still plus, b13 0, 21 ~ plus 1. It's just 1-2 frames off from prenerf it seems. Reo suspects -2 on cancels because you can only now frameperfect block reptile slide using d4 pcc.
HQT has only one cancel that is -2 on block and that is F1 PCC. All the rest are plus. I have the exact numbers if interested!

t0mtas

make or take
12 pcc is +8. if the first hit is blocked low it becomes +9 if i remember correctly. i tested these myself

Roko1985

Sure, what are your numbers? :)
I am not at home att the moment, but those i remeber. 1,2 and B2 PCC are +8(you can jail into D3), B22 PCC +2, 4 PCC is +14 or +15( can't remember right now) so you can jail 4 PCC 4 PCC 4. 2,1 PCC is +8 if done to the frame, but probbably will get +3 or +4 to be real. 2,1 PCC 21 is a hard link to combo so i use F12 to make it easier. 2,1 PCC is +13 or +14 on HIT! F1,2 PCC is +6 or +7. 3,2 PCC is +3 to +5. I can't remember the rest right now but they are all plus 2 at least.

t0mtas

make or take
I am not at home att the moment, but those i remeber. 1,2 and B2 PCC are +8(you can jail into D3), B22 PCC +2, 4 PCC is +14 or +15( can't remember right now) so you can jail 4 PCC 4 PCC 4. 2,1 PCC is +8 if done to the frame, but probbably will get +3 or +4 to be real. 2,1 PCC 21 is a hard link to combo so i use F12 to make it easier. 2,1 PCC is +13 or +14 on HIT! F1,2 PCC is +6 or +7. 3,2 PCC is +3 to +5. I can't remember the rest right now but they are all plus 2 at least.
i tried to tell that 12 is +8 but people said that its not. also i noticed that if 12 is crouch blocked i can jail f1 so it becomes +9. could this be the case with other cancels as well?

jokey77

Character Loyalist
These number seem somewhat accurate. At least I had the same moves be the most plus. Then again I doubt that a b3 check is guaranteed after 21-PCC.

Roko1985

These number seem somewhat accurate. At least I had the same moves be the most plus. Then again I doubt that a b3 check is guaranteed after 21-PCC.
I can guarantee that it is possible , but extremely hard to do.

t0mtas

make or take
But doesnt a 6 frame poke trade with b3 after 21 cancel or does it take a frame to release block? But youre not likely to do it perfectly in a match anyway :p

Roko1985

But doesnt a 6 frame poke trade with b3 after 21 cancel or does it take a frame to release block? But youre not likely to do it perfectly in a match anyway :p
You are at plus 8. Why would it trade with a 6 frame poke. It is jailing, but like I said it is extremely hard to do. Don't even try it in a real match! Even if you don't do it that perfect you would get plus 3/plus 4 anyway and even then it will not trait with 6 frames D1. Armor yes, back dash yes!

t0mtas

make or take
You are at plus 8. Why would it trade with a 6 frame poke. It is jailing, but like I said it is extremely hard to do. Don't even try it in a real match! Even if you don't do it that perfect you would get plus 3/plus 4 anyway and even then it will not trait with 6 frames D1. Armor yes, back dash yes!
But if im plus 8 and i do a b3 which is 14frames it becomes 6 frames right?

t0mtas

make or take
Oh wait i said B3 not D3 lol

jokey77

Character Loyalist
So at the end of the day, the keyquestion would be:

Which moves jail with 32 and 122, so that Predator can go for his 50/50s?