What's new

PLACE YOUR BETS, FOLKS! What will the Outrge Cycle be on Thursday?

What will 90% of the noise be on reveal day?

• Mileena too lewd wtf NRS is CANCELED

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Mileena is LITERALLY in a BURKHA wtf SJW NRS

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Rambo animations look whack

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Whinging about guest characters

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Hold on... the season pass costs HOW MUCH?

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • How come Mileena is asian now

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • How come Mileena doesn't look asian

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • When's (completely whack forgotten era character) getting in?

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters

Courante

Give all to another and save yourself
My guess:

OneAngry gamer malds into oblivion because you can't literally see up Mileena's crotch.

Coomers get put on suicide watch.

Puritans overly cheer on Mileena's redesign to appear woke.

Absolutely no one talks about Rain

Lots of undue Rambo hype... ABItorial has a field day and uploads a video within 2 days shitting on his whack d4 animation

I don't know folks, I think this one is easy. What do you guys think will happen?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
the whinning season, the SJW cry out urging for attention, the hypocrites with their verbal false moralism, and all slag and scum internet social groups of fascists feminists , will be there, ready to shit their words and useless crap BS all over it, hehe

"Oh my , Mileena is showing so much skin, wtf , this is blasphemous, it's imoral, it's the epithome of female behaviour degrading chaos .... it's NRS passing their message and their Iluminati agenda against all females in the entertainment industry ...."

"Look, Rambo is shirtless, NRS are hypocrites , with their sausage fest squad running around in all oversexualized all macho man propaganda promoting machism, while all females, looking like middle west girls on burkas and with repressed personalities !"

"Rain looks like a oversized alpha male , but we know he is a very reprimed gay dude, that NRS has no balls to admit and so, the LGBTQ+ community demands them to rewrite his background and make him show off direclty references of his sexuality during on all his intro dialogues !"

and the list of crap go on and go on , hehe ....

will be fun pick up the popcorn and enjoy watching the horror show around the internet , on October 8th .... :p

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Literally nobody is gonna care about the amount of skin or lack theirof in Mileena's costume because NRS is gonna get it right. The only people that care about the costumes in MK11 are basement dwelling neck beards who need beach ball tiddies to be satisfied in life. And I haven't seen anyone complain about costumes showing too much skin since MK9. Which, those were completely valid because the females in that game looked fckn ridiculous.

Literally so many skins show...skin. Sindel's boobs are just ThERE lmfao.. Nobody's complained about that. Because nobody cares. Literally every female character besides maybe Cassie and Jacqui have outfits that show their skin or cleavage. So the first 2 options are marked off.

I don't think anybody's gonna be surpised that the pack will cost $40 considering Kombat Pack 1 AND Aftermath both cost that much. Ppl might still complain tho.

Nobody is gonna complain about Mileena being Asian because nobody's complaining about Kitana being Asian anymore. Again, another moot option. And Mileena is going to look Asian because we've literally seen her model in Kitana's friendship. She...looks exactly like Kitana.

So the only options on this list that are viable are Rambo's animations, people complaining about guests, and the 3D era characters.

But nobody should be complaining about 3D era characters because if Rain's in, he's a 3D era character, right? So he should be able to quench the thirst of that portion of fans. (So we'll have Rain, Frost, and Fujin for the 3D era representation which is already more than MKX I think.)

I'm voting for the whining about guests cause they never fail to show up whenever DLC is revealed.

I feel like some of these poll options are whack,

I would've had "Mileena fans raging cause she's not in the game." and "Mileena antis raging because she's actually in the game." Nobody cares what she's wearing or how she looks, because we already know most of that. But her mere presence or lack theirof could be cause for some potential outrage.

That and people fighting over how her mouth should look.
Put the mask on = Problem solved. I am excited to see what they do with her teeth though. Hoping you can choose between klassic teeth and MKX teeth.

Courante

Give all to another and save yourself
Literally nobody is gonna care about the amount of skin or lack theirof in Mileena's costume because NRS is gonna get it right. The only people that care about the costumes in MK11 are basement dwelling neck beards who need beach ball tiddies to be satisfied in life. And I haven't seen anyone complain about costumes showing too much skin since MK9. Which, those were completely valid because the females in that game looked fckn ridiculous.

Literally so many skins show...skin. Sindel's boobs are just ThERE lmfao.. Nobody's complained about that. Because nobody cares. Literally every female character besides maybe Cassie and Jacqui have outfits that show their skin or cleavage. So the first 2 options are marked off.

I don't think anybody's gonna be surpised that the pack will cost $40 considering Kombat Pack 1 AND Aftermath both cost that much. Ppl might still complain tho.

Nobody is gonna complain about Mileena being Asian because nobody's complaining about Kitana being Asian anymore. Again, another moot option. And Mileena is going to look Asian because we've literally seen her model in Kitana's friendship. She...looks exactly like Kitana.

So the only options on this list that are viable are Rambo's animations, people complaining about guests, and the 3D era characters.

But nobody should be complaining about 3D era characters because if Rain's in, he's a 3D era character, right? So he should be able to quench the thirst of that portion of fans. (So we'll have Rain, Frost, and Fujin for the 3D era representation which is already more than MKX I think.)

I'm voting for the whining about guests cause they never fail to show up whenever DLC is revealed.

I feel like some of these poll options are whack,
I think you are vastly overestimating the level of maturity both within this community and on the internet.

There will 100% be people malding into the next centrury over some aspect of Mileena (I think it'll be her mouth lol) since everyone has their own expectations for her and its clear to me that they're going to want to air some kind of greivance on thursday.

Having said that, the fireworks would be out of this world if it turns out she wasn't making it in.

mook

Noob
I for one will be complaining that I can‘t play as Rain yet. I think we all know whatever gets shown is probably gonna get released in November.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I like the lip thing they did with her in MKX. I imagine they'll do it again since they'll prob want to take advantage of the face scan stuff they have

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Thanks I needed that laugh lmao.

I think Mileena will be too lewd, OneAngryIncel is going to still bitch about her looking like a man, literally no one is going to care about Rain or Rambo and NRS is going to try to hype them up but everything is going to be about Mileena.

xXRagingFlameXx

I think Mileena will be too lewd
How lewd do you think is too lewd? I don't think she'll show any more skin than Sindel or any of the other females. And I don't think we're ever gonna get MK9 Toilet Paper Mileena again (Thank God.) I think they struck a very good balance with a lot of the skins in MK11. Still sexy, without being so over the top it's ugly.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
The outrage over when they announce Rambo and Rain and leave Mileena as a mystery to be "revealed" later. :REO

That said, I'm looking forward to whatever the outrage is cause with the Mileena stans, you know it's gonna be wild. "OmG lIKe WhY dOes MIlEenA lOOk JUsT LikE KITaNa??" even tho they're twins. Or "oMG wHErE's HeR lIPs, NrS HaTEs WomEN" cause they didn't use the mkx style. Or "LiKE WhY nO SKiN BrO, ShES a VeRY seXuaL CHaRaCTEr, EdENiAns sHOuLD FlaUNT" cause not lewd enough.

I, of course, will be backing the "where's the cakes" and "no more granny panties" crowd.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think Rain is gonna be pretty cool and surprise some people, I feel like they won't just let him be purple ninja and actually do some interesting things with him. Mileena will definitely be the most talked about though, her design might not necessarily be a direct copy of Kitana. They looked different enough in X (which was a really good design imo, most of her skins were). Interested to see if they go more the monster route or the Edenian route with her design.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Thanks I needed that laugh lmao.

I think Mileena will be too lewd, OneAngryIncel is going to still bitch about her looking like a man, literally no one is going to care about Rain or Rambo and NRS is going to try to hype them up but everything is going to be about Mileena.
The women in this game at least don't look like men, people act like the hyper-sexualized MK9 females were more conventionally attractive than these ones, but no way. Shoulder to hip ratio of a linebacker and a jaw that could crack a walnut in that game. NRS has come a long way with how they design their faces, goes for every character, even the nonhuman ones like D'Vorah and Baraka.

xXRagingFlameXx

I think MKX was the perfect costume for Mileena. Tho I wouldn't mind either of her Deception skins showing up

Its gotta have the wild hair tho.
Mileena's definitely gotta have her wild hair. As well as her ponytail and I'd love to see gear options with a braid.

I can already HEAR/SEE the outrage if they make her more monster and less edenian (kinda like reptile went from human to more and more lizard. I loved his look in MKX but a lot didn't).

I kinda hope they do :joker:
Idk about most Mileena fans, but I honestly wouldn't mind it. But NRS wouldn't. She's gotta look like Kitana, that's their entire gimmick. They're twins. They look identical until they take their masks off. If they stray too far from that then she'll be unrecognizable.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Let's not forget "SHOW GAMEPLAY' followed by "GIVE US THE DATE"

Edit: Even better, Mileena stans start #NotMyMileena because they have to spend a bar to do combos from a roll.
Thats honestly what I'm worried about the most. I don't want to live in a world where ball doesn't launch.

I'm gonna call that Ball wont launch, but it'll finally be made a low. God damn I really hope we get a gameplay overhaul with the new update. It'll be a sad day when Mileena's optimal combo is 1,2,2 EX Sai Toss

ErmacMKX

Noob
The outrage will be Rambo being another boring character like Terminator and RoboCop are. Waste of a slot.

Reactions: Zgf

LeoMK29

Noob
I’ve never seen a single comment about the MK girls being too naked. I’ve seen lots about how they aren’t naked enough tho.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Since Mileena is based off on Kitana, lore wise and model wise, I fully expect to have small, perky tits. Exactly the same as her sister's. Her attire will definitely be sluttier, though.

As far as boobs and slut appeal is concerned though, Sindel will remain the true queen. Hers are the only boots I'm willing to lick.

Zviko

Noob
Probably about wasting slots for boring guests unless the price is ridiculous again.

Also, any complains about Mileena from Mileena stans should be a bannable offence at this point. On all social media and in game. :D