What's new

Match Footage Pig of the Hut Vs KH CAT Final Round

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...

Well.. heres the footage of the Hyped up match of me vs Pig Of The Hut
I would like to thank @GGA jeramiah for playing with me before my pool started with his kenshi in order to help me prepare for the match.. made me feel way more confident in the match...

Also shot outs to everyone who was blowing me up and pretty sure though I was gonna get raped Free..
(LBSH , you all thought I was)

I was not even going to attend for real because of my gfs bday, but after she saw the post she got angry and said "we are going so you can play pig and destroy him"
knowing we had to leave at 7pm to make her dinner reservations with her family, I still went just to give the community the match they wanted to see, even if I made it farther I wouldn't be able to finish because of the time, but I just wanted to make sure I was there for my mission...

Many ppl asked me why I didn't pop off on pig , because everyone knew he would of popped off on me like no other....

well , the match was not even as close as I though it would be, so there was no hype for me... no reason to pop off.. the match spoke for itself..

Idk if pig was shaken up from losing to pimpimjimm or what... but he definitely was not playing the match like he usually does...

and if he goes to UFGT... Ill be more than glad to give him a runback... hopefully this time you give me a challenge....

not to mention my stick was not working properly during the tournament (if you notice..i was doing noob combos with no 2ndc, because my stick was not registering 2ndc for some reason.. I had just switched to the silent sanwa stick.. and its either that or the new NAUSB jack I installed.. I hope to get it fixed soon as it was frustrating getting so many errors like 2ndc or even not getting my cancels)

Anyways.. me and my gf had a wonderful dinner.. and unfortunately no time for home depot this time ;(

483776_588213024522784_1487252117_n.jpg

Heres some lovely quotes for those who missed them..

they make me smile everytime I read them...

Pig of the hut:

"GTFO I'm glad in your in my pool because I'm going to fucking destroy u"

"I'm raging w confidence

PETA is gonna be all over my ass after they hear I skinned a cat"

"I am your problem in our pool and I expect to be dining on a fresh plate of Cat "

"I'm questioning your skill publicly as a kabal player . If u wanna be the best u gotta beat the best and the best is curbo and Reo

Lets see if u can man up and do what they can do w kabal against my Kenshi or will u do the inevitable-cat performance and choke on a hair ball "

"I know you're not using Kabal because your kabal isnt on the appropriate level it needs to be of a true kabal master"

BlackBryan
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

When you win said pool, pig, you should stand up, kick over your chair, and yell " Are you not entertained?!"
"
Scaredy Cat

CRUM "Pig Of The Hut, sounds like Cat wants you to get him to his GFs bday early..make it happen."

DJ L Toro
"it's not really a choke... pig's historically been a better player "
Also wanted to bet me I wouldn't win a single round against pig on the stream chat..

CrimsonShadow

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I'm one of the few that supported the KH guys from the beginning. :)

I'm still blowing you guys up for now coming to the WC though!

Reactions: Cat

SZSR

Noob
Did no one see that giant ice cream in the OP? Like holy cow, how much ice cream is in that thing?

EDIT: Sorry, for getting off topic. Well done Cat, beating Pig is nothing to sneeze at.

Cat

I'm one of the few that supported the KH guys from the beginning. :)

I'm still blowing you guys up for now coming to the WC though!
lol I know krayzie

I booked my flight for EVO today.. so ill be in the WC then :p

Justice

Noob
I bet that if your stick was fine that you might not have done as well since you would have played in a manner that Pig would have expected you to. Also, the stick thing probably forced you to concentrate on your game more. Either way, ggs to both of you. It was a good watch.

Neither one of you offered a handshake afterwards... For shame....

Cat

Did no one see that giant ice cream in the OP? Like holy cow, how much ice cream is in that thing?

EDIT: Sorry, for getting off topic. Well done Cat, beating Pig is nothing to sneeze at.
That ice cream was too op.. lol

thanks...

I like when ppl try to put me on blast and what not ... just because I don't win any majors (not a easy as ppl think, even with kabal, you have so much talent.. and dedicated players that make every tournament unpredictable )
does not mean im not good.. I know a lot of players I know I can blow up but never get put on my pool in tournament...

First Cdjr made me salty when naming top kabals and he named about 10 diff kabals! and didn't mention me (which I know he did on purpose) so I was determined to get to him in a tournament match finally... and take him down..

ask the KH crew I was so anxious for that match... and study the match up hard...

same with pig.. didn't have much motivation for the tournament or even attending with the tight schedule.. but once the blow ups were set.. I was determined..

Now I cant wait for Injustice... ppl are sleeping on the Kombat Houston crew.. and you guys don't understand that we were not all playing since the game came out.. took me a long time to find and gather the players we got now... and with the amount we got as well as dedicated players... we expect to put in some serious work in Injustice

I know GGA plans and thinks they will rule the injustice world... ( they might have a advantage thanks to GGA 16 Bit but so did Tom and it helped in the begging, but once its out for awhile.. ppl get hungry.. and dedication is put in)
So be ready GGA! VSM ! VEGAS! West Coast!...oh and the Capcom ppl who will play it the first 2 months...

cus Kombat Houston will be coming in strong!!

We will be streaming Injustice demo till the game drops.. so tune in... cus me, GamerBlake90, FCP/EMP SCAR, Showtime, @kh Royal, Seraph all plan on going in..

Cat

Ahaha, even the picture of your GF is win. You even quoted the hello kitty image back to me.

This is one of the most complete payback threads I've ever seen. Well played, Cat, well played.

Touché.
That hello kitty picture actually made me lol when I first saw it...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I guess its wrong to be confident in yourself? Hindsight is 20/20, so of course its going to "look bad" after the fact. It was all for hype, and like Justice said, why no handshake?

Cat

and no I did not make pig go emo and want to quit....

the real pig goes back to the lab, and comes out hungrier than ever

I know hes not gonna let the chance of winning Evo this year slip by because of a lost..

id still make that bet, it's a pretty safe bet if he's on his game at all. there was no way for me to know that pig lost his backbone... i hope he puts on eye of the tiger and montage trains his way back to glory

Cat

I guess its wrong to be confident in yourself? Hindsight is 20/20, so of course its going to "look bad" after the fact. It was all for hype, and like Justice said, why no handshake?
Im pretty sure there was a handshake...I remember pig saying congrats you deserved it.. the cam was probably not on us at the time though..

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
and it would not of been pretty either... the pop off would have been outrages im sure...I was so calm in our match that I didn't even have adrenaline to burst out with a pop off...
that is the key to victory, the more blood flow you have in your hands, the more likely you are to mess up an input, or not make one at all.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I know GGA plans and thinks they will rule the injustice world... ( they might have a advantage thanks to GGA 16 Bit but so did Tom and it helped in the begging, but once its out for awhile.. ppl get hungry.. and dedication is put in)
So be ready GGA! VSM ! VEGAS! West Coast!...oh and the Capcom ppl who will play it the first 2 months...

You are right, we're not going to automatically do well because we have some pre-release advantage. That's not what we think. Everyone will catch up very quickly. We plan to do well because we're a true team, that trains hard. Just like we are in MK. Except this time we'll be together at the beginning.

Flagg

Noob
and it would not of been pretty either... the pop off would have been outrages im sure...I was so calm in our match that I didn't even have adrenaline to burst out with a pop off...
There would have been a 40 page thread by now, with you having been blown up to smitereens with all his cronies like DJ L Toro all crowing over his win over you.

I'm glad you won because it wasn't hype or banter, he was pretty much a massive douchebag to you leading up to the match and I felt bad for you cause I thought if you do lose, he's gonna be a total prick on stream as well.

He needed a reality and ego check and you gave it to him so bravo Cat! KH still had a solid performance as Scar is rapidly becoming one of my favourite players to watch now.