What's new

General/Other picking up the cat

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
I picked a random vs a someone on ranked and Selivia popped up and was all like "Hey END, remember me? you tried to pick me up next to Ares day 1, but you left me T_T"
With my experience in this game and a few momets finding her specials, I was like "Damn girl! you fun as hell!"
I've been looking for a 3rd char to pick up and sub, I've been all over, from Hawkgirl to Lex, and I'm thinking of trying Catwoman.
And I thought I'd ask for some help, for a change.
where do I begin? as a start.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
I highly doubt I'm going to get all my damage from j2. I noticed it was beast. when I used it more than a beginer Batman uses his.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Mmmm you can start by spelling her name correctly LOL it's Selina.
Learn her basic combos, see the most practical. Remember it's not about using the flashiest or most damaging combos. Keep it simple and reasonnable. Learn some techs and set ups and J2 often lol

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
My TVs crap man XD the n looked like a vi
Being in practice j2 looks like an air to air... If its not that then I'm just a scrub for not being able to ji2 a training dummy xD

Blakexton

Shinnuk
J2 can be used in a number of ways. Spacing, Combos, AA, etc.

Use J2 to combo into F1, 1, 2. Or do J2, Catdash.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
You should time your J2 to hit an opponent while he's standing. Keep practicing. J2 F112 is a good idea but never catdash after a J2 unless it connects otherwise you're gonna get punished. You can try B12D3 after a J2 for a low starter. She has a great mix-up game. One more thing, practice against Doomsday and Aquaman because these two are a nightmare to Catwoman players