What's new

Picking up Sindel

Wigy

There it is...
Hello decided i'm guna pick up sindel since i don't have a character that can zone for shit and i enjoy playing underused characters.

Been practicing her and got a general gameplan down.

Got a few questions

I noticed that b2 4 against subzero basically nullifies all his wakeup options as slide goes straight under you, this basically negates his wakeup options as ex iceball is too risky and clone won't come out. Is there any other uses for this? Has she got any other gimicky cool things like this? I like gimmicks, i abuse cyrax's backwards hitbox on 12 all day.

Second point, main bnb's i'm going for are:

B12 31 yell, levitate cancel x2 Jip 31 11b24-screamball (blocked) or try get b12 off again.
Sometimes do some gimmicky 21 levi cancel pressure just to mess with them.

If i know my Jip will land i go for the regular b3 f2 yell... etc 42 % or something.

I found ending combos in 311 cancelled into a levitate then a scream ball has an OTG affect similar to b24 but you can do it when gravity is running out unlike b24.

Sort of have my IA-screamballs down.

Can somebody throw some beginning tips at me :)

INB4 nobody replies cause its mk9 and sindel.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I play Sindel hella gimmicky. I'm not giving you anything safe or guaranteed. Just hella gimmicks.

Until someone proves they can do something about cartwheel, I like abusing it.

2xx cartwheel
21xx cartwheel
D4xx cartwheel

Always fun to close out a match with 21xx EX scream (hold) dash cancel, throw.

For levi cancels i use them for counter poke setups, not pressure. I.e.:

2 levi cancel backdash 4,4

My Sindel is trash. My advice is bad. BUT! If you land all these gimmicks...your opponent is left scratching their head.

Hopefully Runway, Dancock, Mr. Mil, etc can give you real advice. :) I'm just a gimmick machine.

Wigy

There it is...
I play Sindel hella gimmicky. I'm not giving you anything safe or guaranteed. Just hella gimmicks.

Until someone proves they can do something about cartwheel, I like abusing it.

2xx cartwheel
21xx cartwheel
D4 cartwheel

Always fun to close out a match with 21xx EX scream (hold) dash cancel, throw.

For levi cancels i use them for counter poke setups, not pressure. I.e.:

2 levi cancel backdash 4,4

My Sindel is trash. My advice is bad. BUT! If you land all these gimmicks...your opponent is left scratching their head.

Hopefully Runway, Dancock, Mr. Mil, etc can give you real advice. :) I'm just a gimmick machine.

Me gusta.

I love gimmicky shit so this stuff is good for me, although my friend plays lao so cartwheel gets blown up QQ

messing with people with b1 ex scream cancel is fun. Grab is so satisfying cause animation is cool as hell and launches em hella far.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Sindel is so deep. I picked her up for a while, but she's so complicated imo. You really have to put in the man hours with her to reach her full potential. A lot of people sleep on her because she has no armor I guess.

She's probably my second favorite character in MK9 next to Noob.

Wigy

There it is...
You will enjoy her...check out my punishment guide for her ;)

Already checked out all Mr Mileena's videos, i'll get right on that.

Atm i'm using levi projectiles to anti zone and ia projectiles to zone. That the way to go about it?