What's new

Picked up Sheeva as my "main"

And of all the people I've played, she's my best character.

Her aaRH is the BEST ever! I catch EVERYONE with it. Her aa fireball is AMAZING. Throw/Stomp rocks..

BUT!
Anyone have .02c they wanna throw in? Any hints/ridiculously difficult combos I can try and utilize?

Basically any Sheeva advice or strategies? I know, someone is bound to link me to the Strategy Guides section (even more so now that I posted that lol) but any advice from you players?

megalomaniacvon said:

Her aaRH is the BEST ever! I catch EVERYONE with it. Her aa fireball is AMAZING. Throw/Stomp rocks..

BUT!
Anyone have .02c they wanna throw in? Any hints/ridiculously difficult combos I can try and utilize?

Basically any Sheeva advice or strategies? I know, someone is bound to link me to the Strategy Guides section (even more so now that I posted that lol) but any advice from you players?
Play Crazy Dominicans Sheeva. He's a beast with her.

Tim Static

Adminerator
<-------------Go to strategy Guides, choose UMK3 and find Sheeva (hint, She's at the BOTTOM of the list.. All the help you need is there.

And yes, Crazy Dom is a fucking beast with Sheeva. damnit...hehe

Lock this thread.

Kazlaz

Noob
Tim Static said:
<-------------Go to strategy Guides, choose UMK3 and find Sheeva (hint, She's at the BOTTOM of the list.. All the help you need is there.

Lock this thread.
y lock this thread will end up becoming a conversation and then will be a thread about a diffrent subject :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
kazlaz said:
Tim Static said:

Lock this thread.
y lock this thread will end up becoming a conversation and then will be a thread about a diffrent subject :)
True. Vega will show up and tell us how much his vagina is hurting him or something. lol

If people would use the resources here on this site before they ask, there would def be alot less posts.

Tim Static said:
kazlaz said:
Tim Static said:

Lock this thread.
True. Vega will show up and tell us how much his vagina is hurting him or something. lol

If people would use the resources here on this site before they ask, there would def be alot less posts.
I lol'D

Tim Static said:

Lock this thread.
Why are people so ignorant?

Read my post, please.
I specifically stated I wanted advice from players, not from the strategy guide. Any character specific.

Like Sheeva is good against so and so if you..

That kind of stuff. Not a general description of what the character can do, and actual strategy set.

umm heres some advice.....try to execute the ground stomp (b,d,b +HK) when u catch ur opponent ducking or blocking or just standing there......or try to get it to come out as soon as ur feet touch the ground from a back flip if they aren't rushing you down.......they wont see it most of the time if ur quick........sheeva can own hard.....but u gotta be real good with her...yea crazys sheeva is ridiculous....

Tim Static

Adminerator
megalomaniacvon said:
Tim Static said:

Lock this thread.
Why are people so ignorant?

Read my post, please.
I specifically stated I wanted advice from players, not from the strategy guide. Any character specific.

Like Sheeva is good against so and so if you..

That kind of stuff. Not a general description of what the character can do, and actual strategy set.
I take it you never even tried the strategy guide?

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
what tactics does he use? I've neve seen a really good sheeva in umk3. or if you have some matches, even better :D
I think this guy read the strategy guide before making the thread. that's why he's asking for more tricks with her...

Scheisse said:
Integrating ground stomp and warp into your run jab game makes all the difference. Most people that use Sheeva play defensively which is the wrong thing to do. Sorry, I don't have a 1/50 of a penny though.
Yea, I try to play Sheeva as if it were MK2 or something. Only works against noobs ;)

Kazlaz

Noob
ÐarkMoon said:
Scheisse said:
Integrating ground stomp and warp into your run jab game makes all the difference. Most people that use Sheeva play defensively which is the wrong thing to do. Sorry, I don't have a 1/50 of a penny though.
Yea, I try to play Sheeva as if it were MK2 or something. Only works against noobs ;)
thanx to darkmoon i know do alot of Round houses to get anti air attacks :p

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca

Her aaRH is the BEST ever! I catch EVERYONE with it.
I think you really have to be careful with her aaRH because it has a lot of startup frames. You have to do it very early or you'll take a hit.