What's new

General/Other Petition to fix Lex's trait

Status
Not open for further replies.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So, apparently NRS noticed something we didn't about MB mine, but they still haven't noticed something about trait. Credit to dgr8iam for posting about this. It doesn't surprise me though, I know I've died in a match when I shouldn't have. IMO this needs to be fixed immediately colt (and pls the aquaman super thing too ;_; )

According to the trait description in the move list, lvl 1 trait absorbs 25% damage, lvl 2 absorbs 50%, and lvl 3 absorbs 100%.

Now, test this against any single hitting move. I'll use Aquaman's ground trident as an example.

What it is:
Without trait: 8%
Level 1: 10% (25% INCREASE)
Level 2: 6% (25% decrease)
Level 3: 0%

What it should be, according to trait properties:
Level 1: 6%
Level 2: 4%
Level 3: 0%

Level 3 works properly, obviously, but the rest don't. This is important because there are situations where you'll get an armor punish at level 1 or 2, when a move will hit your armor before you can fully charge it. For example, when you trait and Aquaman catches you with ground trident before it's charged, you can get a CC punish depending where you are. But you're trading 10% for 9%, when you should only be trading 6% for 9%.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Uh, I'm almost positive Colt responded to this before.

He said it was working as intended, kinda like Jades Glow.

Pretty sure I'm not making that up.

holly piss count me in! when I found out about that nerf I laughed so hard I pee'd a little
what a pathetic excuse for a character and a developer. Would the designers that designed him speak up and be like " hey thats his trait, thats like his thing or what ever, bro "
lol like was it nerffed because of back lash from the demo XD so fraudulent!!!! lmao! what a fuck up beyond fuck ups. the cake thief of fuck ups. The big motha trucka toe stumpa of mulligans. like whats he gonna do now? zone me out :joker: seriously the demo made NRS question there entire design of the character? that place needs a sudden turn over rate increase, seriously its Fing Lex Luthor. The poor bastard

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Wait lol what? Then why does it say otherwise in the move list? Did they just not bother to change it or did they want to lie to us.

And the aquaman super problem is that he can trait your super.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
it's working as intended. the movelist details text being wrong is known and might be fixed in a future patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.