What's new

Personal Match UP Issues

Carlos Toxic_Nut Rodney

Shuffle_Jigzaw
whos the character that gives YOU the worst issues? not from a gameplay stand point but in a way that you just never seem to read stuff right or kno whichi way to punihs in the heat of the moment. for me its def gotta be Nightwing, Batgirl, Martian and Shazam. just about everyone else ive played against enough and can think "ok this is how they work so do this." but for those 4 regardless of how much i play them i just cant beat certain things.

Carlos Toxic_Nut Rodney

Shuffle_Jigzaw
well after posting this i went into a practice and did some situations that i get caught in and looked at how safe they are. Shazam is kinda just safe all around but i found ways around the nightwing bull shit that i couldnt deal with for the most part. with zod u have to understand that hes like wonderwoman and Hawkgirl. u will NEVER win the air to air battle. so if u force him to stay on the ground with you and punish him for using trait u should be ok

Carlos Toxic_Nut Rodney

Shuffle_Jigzaw
thats y this is PERSONAL match ups. honestly i hate fightin banes and aquamans. true she cna break his armor or just combo punish him for whiffing but the stuff he has that isnt safe (charge for example at -10) has so much push bakc it might as well be safe. and with venom makes it worse. just about 90% of the aquamans i play just call from the deep and abuse his f3/b3 to keep me away(ive tried using whip to match it but i still cant hit to beat it.) i dont fight enough black adams to really have a problem with him. and prolly as alot of ppl would say superman was an issue in the beginning but thanks to 16 bit and some of my friends for testing stuff out hes just a lil play thing to me now

BartenderJeeves

Almost a bartender, but not exactly a bartender.
Catwoman has absolutely no problem against Aquaman and Bane. She is also Black Adam's and Superman's worst matchup for sure.

Post cited in Wednesday Night Fights Format.
I play online so most Aquaman and Bane aren't as good as you/Brady and Max/Grrr

Saltywu

Catwoman Scrub
Drink, lag, Aerogrnt.

Hawkgirl I end up jumping round like a madman with j2 on that bitch.

Sinestro can be a big problem, cheers Dink ;)

Gotta also say Batman :( you gotta respect them bats.

I have quite a few chars that I still have bad match ups with, but that is just down to me being a scrub and not bothering to learn the mu's lol.

Carlos Toxic_Nut Rodney

Shuffle_Jigzaw
i was more meaning this for the Catwoman players but i guess everyone puttin out there what they have issues play against is just as good as what i was aimin for. for anyone that mains one of the characters someone said just let them kno and try and give advice on frames/properties on stuff to look out for and/or punish

Saltywu

Catwoman Scrub
i was more meaning this for the Catwoman players but i guess everyone puttin out there what they have issues play against is just as good as what i was aimin for. for anyone that mains one of the characters someone said just let them kno and try and give advice on frames/properties on stuff to look out for and/or punish
Cw day 1 mains me I shoulda just been a tier whore haha, no seriously you wanna see a bad cw add me on XBL SaltyWu :)