What's new

Question - Relentless Permanent Dark Pursuit - Has this ever happened to you?

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
So last night I was playing a set with one of my friends who mains Relentless Jason. And something weird happened.

After Jason's Dark Pursuit ran out, my buttons were mixed up permanently for the remainder of that match. Has this ever happened to anyone? Or is this something new for Jason. Because if it is. It's bullshit lol.

So last night I was playing a set with one of my friends who mains Relentless Jason. And something weird happened. After Jason's Dark Pursuit ran out, my buttons were mixed up permanently for the remainder of that match. Has this ever happened to anyone? Or is this something new for Jason. Because if it is. It's bullshit lol.
Do you remember any specific details about the occurrance? Like, what you were doing, what he was doing, if interactables were used at any point?

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Do you remember any specific details about the occurrance? Like, what you were doing, what he was doing, if interactables were used at any point?
I don't use interactables so it couldn't have been that. And nah man all I remember was after I tried to armor I couldn't because my buttons were still mixed up.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
So last night I was playing a set with one of my friends who mains Relentless Jason. And something weird happened.

After Jason's Dark Pursuit ran out, my buttons were mixed up permanently for the remainder of that match. Has this ever happened to anyone? Or is this something new for Jason. Because if it is. It's bullshit lol.
you angered Jason maybe. No reason to wonder

Skedar70

Noob
Maybe you were just salty because your friend was beating you and you used that as an excuse for your loss. Or maybe there is an awesome glitch Jason players can use to make him S tier.