What's new

Perfecting Rain's INF (PC/PSX MKT)

Yea so yesterday, I perfected it. Easy as pie don't even have to think about it. Only characters that are somewhat hard to inf are the Robots, thats it. Anyone else, It is a piece of cake. Female Ninjas posed a threat at first but now I am easily juggling them as well.

I was having trouble at first with the body flying over me and not being able to connect an aaHP. I adjusted though and made sure I aaHP walkforward about two steps then roundhouse before they hit the ground. This changes everything now I am set up perfectly for the return juggle. Definately a BS character, but atleast it does take some practice to his inf but not much.

I'm mainly playing my patched PC MKT because it is identical to GH PSX MKT without the load times which killed the game.

My main combo is Rain Drop, aaHPHP, Lightning bolt (which puts them across screen where I want them) RH, aaHP, walk forward, RH Repeat.

Scheisse said:
ÐarkMoon said:
My main combo is Rain Drop, aaHPHP, Lightning bolt (which puts them across screen where I want them) RH, aaHP, walk forward, RH Repeat.
HaHaHa... "Rain Drop" that is so cute I could punch your nuts off!
I dunno wtf that broken projectile is called. haha