What's new

Perfect Legend's training sessions return for Injustice & DOA

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
why is it bad to ask for money to help somebody out. He knows it will make people be better at the game so it is fair to ask for some compensation you are not forced to make use of his services. Like some of you already said, reo and other guys can help you out for free so it is all up to you.
It's a dick move for a start, considering he's not even the best at Injustice or even top 5, but he can have the nerve to charge for his knowledge in which other people will provide for free, SMH.

That's why, In a community of people willing to share knowledge he's basically EA, You can Play with me... but it'll cost yah...

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It's not a "dick move" if he's giving you guaranteed focus time and asking for a few bucks. That's cool if top players help for free but you're not guaranteed focus unless they feel like it.

For $15 bucks I rather buy a 12 pack of Heineken,or 3 little ceasers pizzas,or shop at Beverly hills #kappa.I'd rather learn a video game my self.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
you mean you would if you wanted to, but you dont want to? sounds reasonable
Over simplification. I mean in order to find value in PL's fee I have to be at a point where I feel the $15 is a worthwhile investment. Currently I don't play IGAU enough to justify it.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Over simplification. I mean in order to find value in PL's fee I have to be at a point where I feel the $15 is a worthwhile investment. Currently I don't play IGAU enough to justify it.
i think you just over complexified the situation.

P3irce

Noob
I feel like a lot of people are over thinking this, pl gets money which could indirectly help him support the community by, in one example, being able to pay expenses that happen when going to a tourney. Then there are people who learn from him and decide that the next local that they might not of gone to, they will. In my opinion it's a win win situation we get more tourney competitive players and he makes money who cares what other people do with their money

Thing is pl is not charging 15-25.He's charging 15 with no change.So little ceasers is on point with how cheap he's charging.
Little ceasers is ridiculously cheap pizza. Thats a bad example.

Most places you can get a large with a few toppings for around 15-25 bucks.

Little Caesars pizza is really cheap and will only taste okay after a 6 pack. You can always get a large Costco pizza which is probably bigger than 3 little caesars pizza and will taste a little better. Little Caesars have really good Crazy Bread though.

Lol we just had costco pizza at work.If you live in la try Pizza co.
Little Caesars pizza is really cheap and will only taste okay after a 6 pack. You can always get a large Costco pizza which is probably bigger than 3 little caesars pizza and will taste a little better. Little Caesars have really good Crazy Bread though.

I don't think pan handling is a good idea on pl's side lol
why is it bad to ask for money to help somebody out. He knows it will make people be better at the game so it is fair to ask for some compensation you are not forced to make use of his services. Like some of you already said, reo and other guys can help you out for free so it is all up to you.