What's new

Perfect Legend joins Team Razer

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
With really "good" timing Perfect Legend has been picked up by sponsor, Team Razer. RZR|Perfect Legend is just one of the Fatal 8, who will be competing tomorrow as part of an ESL Mortal Kombat X exhibition.

This exhibition is set to take place tomorrow at 2PM PST on www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Perfect Legend has been without an official sponsor since FNATIC, in which he resigned from last July.

razerpl.png

Carl "RZR|Perfect Legend" White is sure to be the most anticipated player to watch this weekend as he is the two-time EVO Champion. In closing, we wish him and Team Razer the best, especially this weekend as Perfect Legend initiates his sponsorship head-on with pre-release Mortal Kombat X fury.

Source: TeamRazer

Last edited:

LockM

Noob
Congrats to PL. As he's not a stick player, does this mean there may be a razer pad inbound?
Whenever i see Carl play USFIV he does it on stick, so i imagine he can play both on pad and stick without much trouble.

Anyway congrats on the sponsorship!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Director of Content
Whenever i see Carl play USFIV he does it on stick, so i imagine he can play both on pad and stick without much trouble.

Anyway congrats on the sponsorship!
I've seen him say multiple times he's uncomfortable on stick, I don't think he'll be competing in mkx on stick.

I'm sure not all sponsors ask for the same things. Like actively promoting their brand and how far that goes. For example when he was with fanatic, I believe he had to not use twitch but azubu.tv to stream. Some sponsors just require you to play under their name and wear their shirt and nothing else.