What's new

PC version of MK11 Ultimate allows 2nd player to use Player 1's custom characters & loadouts?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Not entirely sure, but this seems to be the case. I just purchased the game (haven't unlocked anything yet), but when I customized Noob's headgear in my setting and played a vs local match with a human opponent, P2's Noob Saibot had the custom settings of my current account - not the vanilla settings a guest account gets on consoles.

Was this ever been commented on? I remember people being rightfully pissed off with the fact a guest player could only use the vanilla settings unless he had his own account in the console versions.

Not entirely sure, but this seems to be the case. I just purchased the game (haven't unlocked anything yet), but when I customized Noob's headgear in my setting and played a vs local match with a human opponent, P2's Noob Saibot had the custom settings of my current account - not the vanilla settings a guest account gets on consoles.

Was this ever been commented on? I remember people being rightfully pissed off with the fact a guest player could only use the vanilla settings unless he had his own account in the console versions.
You may be the first person here (that I'm aware of) to try the PC version in a local Versus match.

I can say in Local against the AI, that yes, it uses your Kustoms, skins, etc., however I suspect the AI would be handled differently than a human opponent.