What's new

PC Version - General Discussion Thread

Immortal

Blind justice....
You can now buy PC Ultimate (global) version key for around 40$, which is really nice and a good price considering it's been only a week since its release.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I think that GMG is cheapest atm. And it's around 60$, I am not sure where exactly is Ultimate Edition so cheap.
No it's not, you can buy here at local mkt (something like amazon here) for 40$ or in more lets say shady places like g2a for around the same price.

Hey guys! I'm kind of new to pc gaming and I've purchased Injustice 2. I'm having issues with massive amounts of lag, framerate hardly going into the 40's as well and I've tried changing the settings for optimal performance with not much success. I was wondering what the best settings would be for my pc specifically: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-6700HQ @ 2.60GHz Installed RAM :16.0 GB.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm kind of new to pc gaming and I've purchased Injustice 2. I'm having issues with massive amounts of lag, framerate hardly going into the 40's as well and I've tried changing the settings for optimal performance with not much success. I was wondering what the best settings would be for my pc specifically: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-6700HQ @ 2.60GHz Installed RAM :16.0 GB.
Might want to post your full specs when asking for best settings.

When i changed my settings for optimal performance it actually ran worse for me than the recommended settings. So i just put everything on max like it wanted and play no problem now.

When i changed my settings for optimal performance it actually ran worse for me than the recommended settings. So i just put everything on max like it wanted and play no problem now.

Thanks for the reply. Where do I find the full specs on my laptop?

Link just takes me to the home page so i cant see the specs. Easiest troubleshooting is make sure your graphic drivers are all up to date. then run injustice 2, run the recommended settings tool in game. relaunch game and see how it runs or benchmark test it. ill see if i can find optimal settings to post in a sec

*EDIT*
https://steamcommunity.com/app/242700/discussions/0/613936673532154526/

This may also help you not sure.

Last edited:
Link just takes me to the home page so i cant see the specs. Easiest troubleshooting is make sure your graphic drivers are all up to date. then run injustice 2, run the recommended settings tool in game. relaunch game and see how it runs or benchmark test it. ill see if i can find optimal settings to post in a sec
Alrighty, I'll try that out. Thanks man
Most vital part is missing - what GPU has your laptop? CPU and RAM is more then enough.
Most vital part is missing - what GPU has your laptop? CPU and RAM is more then enough.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
ngl, as much as i wanted the PC version to be a success and stay on PC platform i just can't. The population is pretty dead. Also, little to no competition as all the new players are on story mode and multiverse stuff. Not to mention no Hellboy and no patch 1.12 :/

I had to go back to PS4 where the players are at.