What's new

PC/Steam Version - Performance, Technical and General Discussion Thread

nVidia released new drivers today, 436.02. No mention of Mortal Kombat 11, so hopefully the green and white squares have been resolved.

Can anyone confirm?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I still can’t get ping to display even though the option is set to On.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
-No Krypt Event 2 on PC.
-Kollector trading in the Krypt still broken for more than a week now.
-Nvidia flickering still not fixed.

Things are getting worse and worse for the PC version.
yep, on account of all of this, and more, we can assure that this version of MK11 is an epic fail, a disaster .... if NRS and Qlock really don't care about PC platform, so why they release a version of the game for it ? why waste resource and time development on it if after a couple of months, they just abandon the title there ? they enjoy getting free backlash hate criticism ? they don't give a damn about their reputation ? lol :confused:

too bad, cause the PC version, if they really could might put real and professional effort to definitively once and for all fix things, would be one of, if not , the best version .... but at this point, seems that will never get to become better .... :oops:

nwo

Noob
With all these problems and the game is still $60 on steam? That's funny, since the game will be completely abandoned in about 1 year anyway.

@Raider Is it on the Nintendo Switch version? If not, then it's not just a PC version issue.

@xenogorgeous

• Hopefully it'll be added in with a future patch; they can certainly do that.
  • I expect that'll be fixed in the next update
  • That's an issue with nVidia hardware ,as I understand it, and is not something QLOC will be fixing. It's also not a "PC only" issue since AMD cards do not have this problem; it's specifically an nVidia issue. Since nVidia has removed it from their list of known bugs in their driver release notes, I suspect it's something nVidia users like us will have to live with.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
@Raider Is it on the Nintendo Switch version? If not, then it's not just a PC version issue.

@xenogorgeous

• Hopefully it'll be added in with a future patch; they can certainly do that.
  • I expect that'll be fixed in the next update
  • That's an issue with nVidia hardware ,as I understand it, and is not something QLOC will be fixing. It's also not a "PC only" issue since AMD cards do not have this problem; it's specifically an nVidia issue. Since nVidia has removed it from their list of known bugs in their driver release notes, I suspect it's something nVidia users like us will have to live with.

:p

With all these problems and the game is still $60 on steam? That's funny, since the game will be completely abandoned in about 1 year anyway.
It's been on sale many times in the intervening period...how quickly do you expect games to reduce their base price? Can you provide some examples of other games doing so?

nwo

Noob
It's been on sale many times in the intervening period...how quickly do you expect games to reduce their base price? Can you provide some examples of other games doing so?
I've never seen MK11 on sale, what does it go for? I don't play many new PC games lately, but I bought DiRT Rally 2.0 for $30, its a 2019 game. The base price is $59.99 but I've always seen it on sale. MK11 with the problems it has isn't worth $60. It's sad when 15+ year old games have more players than a game that's like 4-5 months old. With the problems I've read about, I probably wouldn't even pay $30 for it.